Crap Movies Of The Year

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to have foxtel.

The only thing I used to watch was the History Channel, National Geographic and occasionally Discovery & BBC news. Now I have a home theater PC and I record all of the doco's on ABC & SBS so ive always got something to watch :)

The Human Centipede.

Unsure whether to categorise this as "crap" or "good", in fact I am unsure if there is any way to categorise this movie. All I know is it is singlehandedly the most disturbing movie I have ever seen.

Worth a watch? I don't know.. maybe if you have a strong stomach. I think I barfed in my mouth a little at times.

Well, I was actually thinking of video ezy or the like, but whatever... my parents have cable, and the choice is rubbish at the best of times.

In that case, I did put The Blues Brothesr on a few weeks ago !

Really don't get the chance to watch movies. Though my nephew is one of the Australian Film Board's censors and get to watch crap movies every day !

The Human Centipede.

:icon_vomit: Did you actually watch the whole thing?? I saw the preview and that was nightmareish enough :/ One of those things I wish I could "unsee" :p

I bet even Margaret Pomeranz's husband says the same thing.

I'd strongly suggest MP doesn't have a 'husband'... in the traditional sense.

Cheers - Mike

The Human Centipede.

Been sitting on my computer waiting to be watched for some time. Only reason I haven't yet, quite frankly, is that looks to be the same sort of half-arsed bullshit Eli Roth makes - promising everything but delivering nothing you haven't (well, perhaps I should say "I haven't") seen done better a hundred times before.

Been sitting on my computer waiting to be watched for some time. Only reason I haven't yet, quite frankly, is that looks to be the same sort of half-arsed bullshit Eli Roth makes - promising everything but delivering nothing you haven't (well, perhaps I should say "I haven't") seen done better a hundred times before.
I've got it too. Got it cause my mate who loves sick movies like this showed me the preview and I thought it'd be good for a laugh - I love watching deliberatly OT disgusting/violent movies just because they are so far fetched and funny, only because its in a movie.

Still waiting to watch it with my mate just for a laugh.

:icon_vomit: Did you actually watch the whole thing?? I saw the preview and that was nightmareish enough :/ One of those things I wish I could "unsee" :p
Yeah. My sister walked out halfway (she's an underground film junkie), i had to watch it in stages so i could wait for the nausea to subside.

Well, don't expect much... because there's not much there... except... eww.

I've got it too. Got it cause my mate who loves sick movies like this showed me the preview and I thought it'd be good for a laugh - I love watching deliberatly OT disgusting/violent movies just because they are so far fetched and funny, only because its in a movie.

Still waiting to watch it with my mate just for a laugh.

Seen nekromantik?

Like a grindcore song but made as a movie by Germans. Great stuff. Number 2 is also good but the impact lessens slightly

Nah, I know of it by reputation though. I lean more Japanese than European (having said that, Taxidermia from Hungary is pretty cool). You should check out Begotten if you haven't already. I hate it but it might be up your alley based on your description above.

Taxidermia is fantastic. Very different to nekromantic in that nekro (like grindcore) attempts to be as blatantly offensive as possible (like bloodsucking freaks but with teutonic humour) and hold no taboo as worth taking notice of. Taxidermia certainly has disgusto moments but the strangeness that goes on in that film gives it a different dimension.

I'll hunt up begotten.

Maybe there needs to be a favourite movies thread? I somehow feel I've gone off topic in the off topic section.

The Human Centipede.

Unsure whether to categorise this as "crap" or "good", in fact I am unsure if there is any way to categorise this movie. All I know is it is singlehandedly the most disturbing movie I have ever seen.

Worth a watch? I don't know.. maybe if you have a strong stomach. I think I barfed in my mouth a little at times.
i just read the plot synopsis. it sounds just revolting and pointless and being gross for the sake of being gross

i watch ALOT of movies kinda my thing get home have a few beers and watch a movie

and by far Twilight is the worst piece of shit ive ever seen, the whole movie is just a bunch of emo kids giving eachother long meaningfull looks no story just staring

my god i want the 2 hours of my life back

watched a movie on dvd last week called jane doe with terri hatcher in it .
it was.....yawn........realy..............zzzzzzzzzzzzz.........crap......cheers...
spog....

Terri Hatcher, you say?

Who saw that coming?

+1 for Transformers 2, what a monotonous pile of shit...action is not drama...I didn't even know who were the good guys or bad guys half the time, just a bunch of robots I didn't relate to shooting at eachother with a few scenes of unrealistic characters sizing eachother up in between.

The Losers, fun moments and a hot girl but mostly vacuous and far-fetched. Makes me mad to see such a poxy idea get $25 million thrown at it. I also hate how much $$$ it's already made.

Metropia, great looking animation but SO ******* DEPRESSING - one of the rare films I didn't make it to the end.

Back