Crap Movies Of The Year

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petesbrew

Lover of Beer
Reaction score
I'll start.

Transformers 2.
Utterly shit. I mean Megan Fox, yeah she's hot, but who airbrushes art on a chopper UPSIDE DOWN? Yeah, that'd look great.
And that battle scene at the end that just went on and on.... CRAP. 1/10... The 1 being for the pirate robot, he was kinda okay.

"Midnight Meat Train". That was pathetic.

edit: And that Dan Brown shyte. Speaking of helicopters.

Bruno - for proving that all the funny stuff was used up making Borat and a whole movie devoted dick jokes is really difficult to sit through even when your pissed.

Cheers SJ

Kenny was the only crap movie I've seen... it wasn't this year though.

The Forbidden Kingdom - with Jet Li and Jackie Chan.

Worst movie I've seen for a while, but only just worse than Transformers 2. This one just tipped the scales due to the following points:
1. Scratched disc - looked like it had been frisbee'd down a dirt track, but that's a Thai bootleg for you.
2. Subtitles written by either a chinese student who lost interest after three english lessons at a community college (mainly cos the hot girl down the front turned out to be engaged or a lesbian, etc), or someone smacked out to his eyeballs on crack, or both..
3. The "lead" character american kid alongside Chan and Li had a face you wish you could punch. I mean, he was so annoying to look at it made the movie worse every second he was on.
4. Cheesy, one dimensional characters, no depth, but that's a kung fu flick for you... so can't really give it a bad point.
5. I didn't see one bone get broke, one arm snapped backwards. A bit of theatrical blood, but no gore.

Worse than a microwaved spring roll.

bruno, hands down, i cannot stand that pole smoker Sasha Baron Cohen or whatever it is! so frustrating that people actually think he is funny!

Were you very surprised?
Well, I have no problems watching movies like this, where you switch your brain off and enjoy yourself, but I spent most of the movie yelling "oh FFS!" at the telly. The thing is my wife was joining in with WTF's as well.

angels and demons. was that this year? got a dodgy knock off. terrible story line. couldnt watch the whole thing

the other bad movie this year...cant remember what it was since it was so bad, ive blocked from my mind.

edit:
the best movie of the year was the one where they drew and quartered renegade and spread his troll remians to the reaches of the AHB website. Oh hang on that was wishful thinking, not a movie. :p i kid.

2. Subtitles written by either a chinese student who lost interest after three english lessons at a community college (mainly cos the hot girl down the front turned out to be engaged or a lesbian, etc), or someone smacked out to his eyeballs on crack, or both..
Not the worst, I'm sure...

http://www.dynamicdiscord.com/BrianStuff/E...ke-of-west.html

Translation of Star Wars Episode III from Chinese and back to English.

"R2: Do you is f^(k!ng?"

edit:
the best movie of the year was the one where they drew and quartered renegade and spread his troll remians to the reaches of the AHB website. Oh hang on that was wishful thinking, not a movie. :p i kid.

If you want to drag me out from the background, you only have to ask, handsome. That attempted work-in to this topic was terrible.

Filming for a movie adaption of Yogi Bear becan in 2009 (in New Zealand).

If you want to drag me out from the background, you only have to ask, handsome. That attempted work-in to this topic was terrible.

admittied it was avg bait, but it seemed like a good segway at the time.

kidding about yoggi bear arent you? that promises to be terrible

It take it this was the reason for your recent hop across the ditch, to get fitted for Boo-Boo costume? :lol:

Cheers SJ

Most crap movie of the year: Two girls, one cup.

Oh wait, was that last year, all these internet memes just seem to meld into one another.

Most crap movie of the year: Two girls, one cup.

Oh wait, was that last year, all these internet memes just seem to meld into one another.
Like I said to someone who wanted me to show them - once you've seen it, you can't un-see it.

You guys are weird. Bruno is pretty great. In terms of humor, points made and film structure this is easily SBC's best work.

The worst movie this year (Western DVD release - Japanese cinematic release was 2008) was Tokyo Gore Police. I know! A film with that name should be the best film not the worst. It's a real head-scratcher alright.

Most disappointing film has to be Moon (not New Moon... I know that one's shit without having to watch it). It was hyped up quite a bit, but it was just bland overall and very by-the-numbers sci fi.

Really? I usually think Rockwell is able to carry a pretty dull film and make you forget how dull it is.

Back