CRABs February meet

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're open for business now, so I'll book us a table for 5:30 on Saturday, the cafe is open for foods
Have a couple of beers (not sure if we'll be able to bring our own now they're open), have something to eat if you're hungry and have a bit of a chat
Their Mother Duck APA is pretty good :icon_drool2:

Sorry Stu, im only coming as far back as Arrawarra, I'll only be at Mothers Milk for 2-3hrs, both my brother-in-laws are having there Birthday party at Arrawarra in a cabin and decided to only let me know yesterday, im only leaving that early as my ride is leaving then, and if i dont leave im sleeping on the beach in Sawtell. (wouldnt be the first time though)

I reckon i'll get to Mothers Milk earlier than 530pm so I get a good solid drink in, because i'll have to fukoff about 730-8pm

Bump
Just a reminder, 5:30 this afternoon
Be there or be a fairy princess...

Yeh Stu, you snooze, you lose :)

I somehow ended up at the Sawtell RSL today around lunch, and they had Bello Harvest Ale on tap. YUMMO!!!

sp0rk said:
What happens at CRABs meets stays at CRABs meets
No...not on AHB...

There is a long held tradition of postic pics of the big event....

Otherwise its classed as a non event and any credability is lost.....

Dont be a bunch of lame ass VB drinkers...to which you shall be named unless photgraphic proof is produced..

shaunous said:
Yeh Stu, you snooze, you lose :)
I only attend events that produce photographic evidence.

Not going to attend an event that never happened in the first place.

Well i never seen a camera, but I did passout drinking a semi cold Hahn SuperDry on a couch in Arrawarra. VB would have been the better option.

Ha!

Also i'll be hitting that Mothers Milk again and again, that place rocks. Just not very often on a piss poor council wage, or them $6.50 Schooeys of Yummo will send me broke.

Latest posts

Back