BABBs March Meeting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tallie

Reaction score
The next Brisbane Amateur Beer Brewers meeting will be held this Thursday 28th March (tomorrow) at the Lynndon Bowls Club, 47 Galsworthy St, Holland Park West.

Arrive 7:30pm for an 8:00pm start.

As always, visitors are welcome. Bring along a beer or two to share and compare.

At this month's meeting, Burleigh Brewing founder and Brewmaster, Brennan Fielding, will be joining us as our education night guest. Brennan will be bringing some of their award winning Hef for us to enjoy while he gives us tips on brewing this classic style and maybe some insight on how he beat the Germans at their own game! If you've ever wanted to brew a great Hefeweizen, this will be a great opportunity to find out how.

Due to a mix-up with our booking, we will almost certainly be holding our meeting in the bar area of the club. If members see any visitors who need directions, please help them out and make them feel welcome.

Cheers,
tallie

New brewer here. I'm planning to drop in and check out the action tomorrow night.

Looking forward to meeting some others from the forum and the area.

Cheers,
Sean

Looking forward to it......Got a few Mash Paddle contenders to beta test before next month......

Could get crowded in there, no farting! :blink:

Ok, so we definitely are holding the meeting in the club bar. If you could please make your way through on arrival and try to keep the doorways clear, that will hopefully make things a bit easier. We should also have access through the side door via the ramp near the gents.

For those who haven't been to the club before, the easiest way to find the bar is to go through the front door, past the kitchen, then through the door on the right. Being brewers, I expect you won't have any troubles finding it ;)

We're going to run through the formal meeting very quickly tonight in order to get Brennan on as soon as possible so he's not too late in heading back to the coast.

Really looking forward to one of those Hefs after this week! :wacko:

Cheers,
tallie

Hi tallie,

Where is the March letter on the BABBs website. I'm not a member (heck I'm no longer in Brisbane), but I do like to read it each month.

Cheers,

Goomba

Back