CRABs February meet

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently they don't have the taps operating yet :(
Coffs Council is faffing about with the licences or some such

They didn't have the taps on yet, but Courtnay is a really nice friendly guy
He's an AG brewer himself and had his 25L CraftBrewer conical fermenter set up in the shop
He's offered to have us in at 5:30pm on Saturday 1/03/14 after they shut up for the day
So bring along a couple of your brews and Courtnay will try and have a few samplers of his brews for us
I don't know if they'll still be selling anything from the kitchen for us, so I'll message him to see what we'll do for a bite

Good to hear sp0rk. I won't have much to offer beer wise, been renovating the house and drinking more then I'm brewing, so it has been to the bottle shops for me the last coulpa weeks.
Be good to meet y'all.

Is there only 3 of us keen, or u others to lazy to reply?? :p

I am a maybe. Have another commitment in the first half of the day.

Mm.....have my kids that weekend. Im out

Inserr swear words here ---->

I'll flick out an email thisafternoon to some of the other blokes that aren't on AHB

Bumping to let any other locals see this
If anyone has any mates/family/acquaintances/etc that brew, bring them along!

What kinda numbers we got?
My other half won't come, silly girl doesn't like beer, and or talking about it :)

About 8-10 I think
My wife will be there, if your Mrs is afraid there'd be no other lady persons

shaunous said:
What kinda numbers we got?
My other half won't come, silly girl doesn't like beer, and or talking about it :)
Just play it like the Carlton Mid Strength advert - don't tell her it is a beer meeting, and that you are taking her out for a coffee.

Then when you get there "Roger, is that you - what are the chances mate. Sp0rk mate, I can't believe it is you ........".

Hahaha, i've told her so many times im going to do that, so she'd be onto it. That and she knows im going to coffs to sink beers that weekend anyway. :)

U coming Matt?

shaunous said:
Hahaha, i've told her so many times im going to do that, so she'd be onto it. That and she knows im going to coffs to sink beers that weekend anyway. :)

U coming Matt?
I am going to do my best to get there - have another function to attend in the first half of the day.

It actually is a really nice cafe as well, they've got a little bit of a deli section too

So what the plan men? Arvo beers at the Milk and talk a lil' shit then go our separate ways, or we hanging around for a while. I'm easy, just wanna get an idea so I can plan my pass out location.

If the cafe is open for business the Mrs will come and drive allowing me to thoroughly sample their wares.

We'd stick around for dinner if they are open that late.

Latest posts

Back