CRABs February meet

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sp0rk

Mayor of Pooptown
Reaction score
Getting the ball rolling for the Feb meet
We've got a couple of options for this one
If we want to do it in the afternoon/night, Mother's Milk (new craft beer and local food joint) should be open in Sawtell by then, I can see if I can make a booking now
If we want to do a saturday or sunday meet, I'm thinking maybe Boambee Bay for some drinks and a BBQ
I was also thinking about hitting up Mother's Milk once they've been open for a bit, seeing what their quietest night is and if they'd like to host us in return for us buying beers and pimping them out as a sponsor or some such

Thoughts?

Depending when I'd jump at the chance to meet everyone.

Rossco

I've hit up Mother's Milk on Facebook, will set dates if/when they get back to me

Mothers milk sounds good, could convince the wife to come and drive then! Could do Fri/Sat night, or thursday at a stretch. I see they have got Black duck down at port mac doing a brew for them. Nice, been waiting for something like this to open around here.

Craft beer joint in Sawtell? How convenient, Grandma lives coupla blocks from the main Street.

Also, yes I'm in for sure.

And I also think an 'afternoon into night' thing would be better suited than 'midday type' gathering.

Pretty sure I'm free every weekend also.

They got back to me and said they'll be open very soon, and to come in for a beer and discuss things
So I'll let everyone know the date once I've had a chat with them :)

place a few rotten mullet around the venue, they will arrive in droves. :)

browndog said:
place a few rotten mullet around the venue, they will arrive in droves. :)
Well I'm lost...

U drunk Brown D? I'm close, but still don't make sense of that.

shaunous said:
Well I'm lost...

U drunk Brown D? I'm close, but still don't make sense of that.
The Crabs........

Boys, let's organise the date huh, me being the social butterfly I am have people inviting me to things and I can't give them answers because this is more important :).

Here is a date, let me know if it suits.

22nd Feb

Ok, Mother's Milk is now open so I'll be going in tomorrow afternoon to organise the date
Does anyone object to a weeknight?
I know this might be a bit of a trek for you Grafton blokes, just let me know if that's impossible
If it has to be a weekend, we might go February 28th/March 1st?

Yeh I cant do weeknights, school or work i should say starts at 6am.

That weekend date is good for me.

Cool, going in this afternoon so I'll see which one is best for them

Latest posts

Back