C'mon The Pies!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who do you rekons in the Grand Final? I think its gonna be Hawthorn v Sydney, despite Collingwoods good record against Sydney

Who do you rekons in the Grand Final? I think its gonna be Hawthorn v Sydney, despite Collingwoods good record against Sydney
Collingwood has played two very intense games in a row. Last week was brutal. This week was intense, if less brutal.
They are going to find it hard to beat a team that's had the week off, unless the old momentum thing comes into play.
Regardless, Go Pies!

Having said that, I think this season is now Hawthorn's to lose but we'll see, anything can happen in September...

collingwood101.jpg

Couldn't be any Collingwood supporters on this site that are all grain brewers, they wouldn't be smart enough, they would have to be kit n kilo.

Statistically you would think swans have to be due for a win against pies and as mentioned above the pies have had a harder run, although that can sometimes work out better.

Overall I think hawks will be tough to beat. I think they will probably account for adelaide with not much hassle and pies or swans will bash each other around so its hard to see hawks not winning flag.

Dont want Hawks or Pies to win. :(

But can't see any side getting close to the Hawks this season...

I find it amazing that whenever the cameras cross to a Collingwood fan they have missing teeth & look like they are on day release. The exception is when they cross to Eddie who just lookss like a wanker..

Cheers

Paul

Couldn't be any Collingwood supporters on this site that are all grain brewers, they wouldn't be smart enough, they would have to be kit n kilo.

This 'truism' may not be as valid now. eg A recent trip with a grandchild to the early childhood, picture book section, within the local library revealed a title. "How Real Beer Is Made".
However, it may still be unintelligible (for 'them'...) as no page numbers are supplied.

;-)

c'mon the pies? From a brewer who has the username cats75? Pies? Cats?

I'm confused. :unsure:

Back