Chinese Hops? What Next

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can probably help out with packing in Brisbane. I have no way of transporting 200KG of hops though.... :)

Just let me know when, where etc

People in Brisbane willing to help

zzzzzzz - private
Mattese
BribieG - I work Afternoon shifts weekends but free most weekdays ,and able to put in about 3 hours labour on a weekend morning.

If for whatever reason this BB does not arrive until after 15th of November, I will be able to help on any weekday.

Have a big series of exams coming up, and am not leaving the house for anything but work, and study sessions. And an afternoon at Brisbane Oktoberfest :ph34r:

Sorry for not being more helpful.
But when a group is organised I will happily donate a stubby of my finest to each brewer helping to pack and send them (so long as they pick it up from me Northside Brisbane) :icon_drunk:

Marlow

Dam I didnt realise that the list had started as I only read the other thread and was waiting.

Hope I can still get in when it all goes down.

Me neither and me too. Was told to wait a few days a few posts back by Graham so I was waiting same as you.

C'mon Brisbane-ites!!! Come on board!!

Jez

People in Brisbane willing to help, packaging and drinkies - Bethania

zzzzzzz - private
Mattese
BribieG - I work Afternoon shifts weekends but free most weekdays ,and able to put in about 3 hours labour on a weekend morning.
Davewaldo
Marlow_coats

Will also need some-one to pick up the hops, must have a trayback as its 200 kg's plus. EagleFarm pickup , eventual delivery for distribution Bethania. Like a couple of people in case any fall thru

zzzzzzz - private
Mattese
Davewaldo
Marlow_coats
TidalPete

I'll come down in the train to help pack the hops any day needed.

TP

Big BIG NEWS people

1. We are getting this years harvest, it will be fresh as!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you want BIGGER NEWS

2. Cascade hops are now available with this order

Now wait for the interest to skyrocket

Graham

I'll be in for a kilo of Cascade too then if you're expanding the buy, so 1 of each either way still. ;)

Edit to save another post: And hell, I'll take a kilo of Nugget too if they're on offer.

Big BIG NEWS people

1. We are getting this years harvest, it will be fresh as!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you want BIGGER NEWS

2. Cascade hops are now available with this order

Now wait for the interest to skyrocket

Graham

Well suddenly I desperately need a kg of them as well :)

Settle people, I am talking with China as I type. IF BRISSIE People make it so that a big order can be split, Then the order will be open ended.

THEN AND ONLY THEN will I open the ordering to all comers

Hold off on ordering ANY hops til then. The current list remains

Graham

Damn, if cascade is on offer I'd love some as well as the saaz I've already got my name down for. Hopefully there will be enough volunteers in Brisbane so the order can be larger than 200kg.

Oh SHITTTTTTTTTTTTT

This is getting better by the minute

latest e-mail

Just new harvest have arrived , now we have product of1.) Cascade aroma ,the price is 6.0USD/KG , (α:≤4.5% , β:4.0%-6.0%,moisture content≤10%,HIS≤0.45.)2.)Nugget bitterness , the price is 5.8/KG,

Read it and weep/

Graham

zzzzzzz - private
Mattese
Davewaldo
Marlow_coats
TidalPete
Wrenny

I'll be up for a kilo of cascade too.

When the final product list is finalised, maybe it's an idea at that point to allow current buyers to update their requirements, Townsville, rather than everyone jumping in now and saying 'I want a kilo of this and a kilo of that' in dribs and drabs.

I can make it to help and I have my new scales to bring along.

zzzzzzz - private
Mattese
Davewaldo
Marlow_coats
TidalPete
Wrenny
Bradsbrew+ scales

zzzzzzz - private
Mattese
Davewaldo
Marlow_coats
TidalPete
Wrenny
Bradsbrew
Stillscottish - depends on my shift but work mornings or arvos, sometimes days off midweek. Kluger available for transport if required.

How many Brisbane helpers do we need for you to add a few buyers to the list Mr Sanders?

After all, you DID tell me to wait a few days before adding my name to the list and now I seem to have missed out

Latest posts

Back