Chi Company Celli Style Flow Controlled Taps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoppinmad

Reaction score
Link
Anybody had experience with these taps? I am keen to get some flow controlled faucets and these are a lot cheaper than Celli's!

If they are anything like the the 'chi' tyle taps that came with my kegerator, they will be shit. I could not pour a beer out of them.

Just bought a couple of stainless cellis of a site sponser for a good price . They do work.

Cant recommend the cheap stuff like i bought, in the first instance, to anyone.

Well, you did not get your kegerator from us, The CHI Company, LLC., in California.
We have never shipped a kegerator to AU.
Matt
The CHI Company,
www.chicompany.net

hi

i bought a CO2 manifold from him that leaked - he didn't want to know about it.

cheap is not everything

Well, you did not get your kegerator from us, The CHI Company, LLC., in California.
We have never shipped a kegerator to AU.
Matt
The CHI Company,
www.chicompany.net
Do your flow restrictor taps fit a regular font that you would get on a kegmate kegerator in Australia? I don't want to buy them and then find out the thread is different! How do they compare to the Celli taps?
Cheers,
Hoppin

If they are anything like the the 'chi' tyle taps that came with my kegerator, they will be shit. I could not pour a beer out of them.

Just bought a couple of stainless cellis of a site sponser for a good price . They do work.

I was under the impression Celli taps didn't fit on a kegerator font.

Must admit a mistake by me here. By 'chi' i thought I was looking at 'chinese'. Should have taken the time to read the chi webstite properly.

The chinese "dorado" taps I bought with my kegerator, from grays online, (which was supplied by pinnacle) -were NFG. Specifically they did not pour.

Apologies to chi, have not had experience with their products or service.

Latest posts

Back