Chappo To 4000 Posts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the suspense must be killing him, his daily post count is dropping if he doesnt post by tomorrow i could drop as low as 14.54 !!!

Katie is alive and well. she just doesnt sit around the AHB all day long *CM2 gets a mirror and has a hard look at himself*

well he must have dropped dead or something, all well bury the dead they only stink up the living.

ill just head round to his place and pick up the shermanator, he would have wanted it that way *wipes tear*

can't wait to brew on my new rig :icon_drool2: , cheers chapp chapp :p

if that doesn't wake the dead i don't know wat will...

Katie is alive and well. she just doesnt sit around the AHB all day long *CM2 gets a mirror and has a hard look at himself*

The funniest thing I read on here for a while was when she announced to the forum {and the world},,,,"I`m only getting married to get laid". :lol:
{her words, not mine}

stagga.

who owns an angle grinder and knows where Chappo lives? Shermanator should be dismantled...

From "Chap Chap" to "Chop Chop"

Chappo is really Kerry-Anne Kenerly dressed in drag... :icon_drool2:

Goddamit Chappo.........I have to go home soon. Please can you hang in there (or out in this instance) until about 5.15 ish? Im now completely and utterly beside myself with excitement. :icon_cheers:

Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo... Chaaaaapppo...

Maybe I was too hard on him about organising the GC brew day.

I'm sorry boys, I pushed him over the edge...

Can somebody please go around to chappo's house i think he is dead.

3999 all day nearly

something big is coming

the silence is deafening

its quiet a little too quiet

etc

Lots more lines

Come on post something

This reverse psychology thing is working out fantastically.

Yeah, Chappo is being quiet but now there's 10 dickheads ranting and raving :)

:lol:

Yeah instead of just one major general dickhead... ME!

Meh? 4000 didn't feel as good good as the other 3999. I might have to start the count again?

Keep up the good work lads your the reason why I post sooo damn much! :icon_cheers:

Topic re-opened. Duplicate accounts suspended, additional duplicate accounts will result in suspension (of your account) until an admin can look at it.

Read the rules guys:

The use of multiple ID's will result in all accounts and your membership being terminated.

Topic re-opened. Duplicate accounts suspended, additional duplicate accounts will result in suspension (of your account) until an admin can look at it.

Read the rules guys:

The use of multiple ID's will result in all accounts and your membership being terminated.

bit of a party-poop for something that could have maybe be said via PM...... nothing here was malicious......

'grats chappo.

Back