Chappo To 4000 Posts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reckon Chappo has about 50 posts ready for when he finally cracks it.

I'd be tempted to suggest Chappo has run out of things to say/post, but that became pretty evident after about 100 posts!

Cheers SJ

:ph34r: Shealth Mode

Stealth mode indeed!!! Here he is revealed...

monotone-in-turquoise.jpg

Cheers SJ

Oh dear, Chappo sinks to a new low, rock bottom?

What's even more shameful is you made this character in March.

I'm staging an intervention before you end up vomiting between sips of sugar-fermented rocket fuel in a hot pink mankini in a dumpster in the K&K forums.

So now is the deflation? :ph34r:

Chappo mate, do you actually brew beer!!!! 13 posts a day WTF.

Good on ya mate, Thanks for all your valuable answers

Aaron

Chappo mate, do you actually brew beer!!!! 13 posts a day WTF.

Good on ya mate, Thanks for all your valuable answers

Aaron

Yes, just serious for a moment, you have been a huge asset to the forum.
Many thanks, and keep posting as much as you like :beerbang:

stagga.

nah chappo drinks the beer

he has brew days so others can brew the beer so he's got time to keep up the post count

Am I the only one who read "is an AO title appropriate?" as an Adults Only title??

Probably... I think I was aiming for an 'Order of Australia' or something... probably should have been OA!

Yeah, he knows. Does his post-ups every day.

in the words of borat...its nice, very nice
edit: its borderline SFW. certainly safer than having a Ralph FHM or Maxium mag out on your desk

What chap chap said to seduce Barbara
Brno: A bear ate all my clothes except for these condoms.

Yeah maxim and ralph dont have a place at work, a workmate felt the wrath of that. Cosmo is ok apparently, yeah even the sealed sex sections and spreads of men in their underwear. One thing i dont get, they are mens and womend lifestyle magazines. not penthouse.

Apparantly at my old work, to have pin up calendars and torn out pictures from magazines of footy players in their underwear covered in dirt is acceptable to have on the walls of a females desk. :rolleyes: Imagine doing the equivilant. Crap a friend of mine got told off for having a tattoo magazine!

Back