Chappo To 4000 Posts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raven19

Homer is God
Reaction score
Uncle Chap Chap...

Always there when we need him...

At least for the last 10 months.

It has been a phenomenal effort to approach 4000 posts. And I must admit there has been some gold in there.... (plus a bit of chaff... but not too much ;) )

Is this worthy of an Order of Australia? Linky

Or just an order of AHB....?

Your thoughts?

(I trust this is in an appropriate forum section)

...And Chappo, lets make #4000 a post to remember... I am expecting something big,... bigger than Sherman Mk 3...

What's the bet his character count is lower than PistolPatch's was after 10 months?

WOW Chappo, thats an average of over 13 posts per day, everyday since you joined! Good effort!

This thread is money for jam Chap Chap :p .

Is this an appreciation thread or another pull the piss one.. I am confused!

Either way, Cheers to the great man! :icon_cheers:

Post count 4000 - threads posted on EVERY one, you do the math!

Keep it up big fella!

Oh come on you have to pull the shitter out of me... It's the AHB law!

Look I'll start it for ya!

Do you hve a job Chappo? Or are you just a forum looser!

I gunna waste stirring my mate Bum!

Chap Chap

You've gotten one real bite ever out of me so I wish you nothing but the best of luck.

(Having said that, I think that bite might have been my 1000th? That's slightly odd, innit?)

It's L-O-S-E-R.

Speelinkz Nazi

Next you'll be pickin' up me grammar?

Spelling-DictionaryNazi.gif

:lol: BTW M thanks for the beer. I'm saving for the case swap to share with a select few! :icon_cheers: You should be getting a return next week as promised!

Speelinkz Nazi

Next you'll be pickin' up me grammar?

It's G-R-A-N-D-M-A and she's most displeased you left her talking to Gerald while you perused the new specialty beer secion at DM's. I couldn't possibly pick her up anyway. She's way too classy for the likes of me.

She also asked if you could bring her some bratwurst sausages as she has a hankering for the old country.

No wonder the bloke's nearly at 4000 posts - you look away for a second and he's posted a half dozen more times!

:lol:

It's G-R-A-N-D-M-A and she's most displeased you left her talking to Gerald while you perused the new specialty beer secion at DM's. I couldn't possibly pick her up anyway. She's way too classy for the likes of me.

She also asked if you could bring her some bratwurst sausages as she has a hankering for the old country.

Latvian Liverwurst M! Get it right! Latvian...

Four to go mate, you had better think of something informative and insightful for 4 posts time.......

Bah, probably not :icon_vomit:

Lefty

Latest posts

Back