Channel 7 Television Show

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is this a new series of "When hobbies go bad"

I might be interested... I'll send you an email this evening when I get home.

I reckon this must be for "the Marriage Ref"... any prizes for guessing the show...?

what about a missus who doesnt mind the brewing but always bitches about me drinking what i brew ;)

what about a missus who doesnt mind the brewing but always bitches about me drinking what i brew ;)

Yeah I get that a lot too... What's she so bent out of shape about? It's not like I threw up in her handbag and peed in her shoes.

Interesting concept, I'd be in but both the wife and I have an aversion to cameras.......

You'd have to remember to try and find a gay or lesbian couple too, all reality shows need a gay or lesbian couple, just to ensure there is no discrimination....

I fit the profile, but think I'm already over-exposed :p

Doc

i wonder if its a Master Brewer show..... kinda like master chef?

i wonder if its a Master Brewer show..... kinda like master chef?
Or even like Big Brother, but big brewer is not listening (CUB board is really BB, and decides on who goes....)

The contact details appear to be Sydney - so this would be filming NSW only?

Pretty much fit the profile, but reckon you'd have to edit out most of what my wife would say on camera.

Wouldn't be fit for a 'G' or 'PG' timeslot! :lol:

Can commiserate with your circumstances CM2. I have a 110L pot and a bunch of cornie kegs (courtesy of Ross' Xmas Deal) I haven't told the missus about yet.

Telling her on camera there's more beer gear in the shed? That would make for interesting TV! Watch out Jerry Springer!

Hopper.

I guess that your requirements exclude any female brewers as it's unlikley that you're gonna find their partner (if male) upset about their brewing

Only if your brewing west coast cooler clones! Thats not really beer though is it.

Fortunately my wife understands my brewing obsession.

The contact details appear to be Sydney - so this would be filming NSW only?

Pretty much fit the profile, but reckon you'd have to edit out most of what my wife would say on camera.

Wouldn't be fit for a 'G' or 'PG' timeslot! :lol:

Can commiserate with your circumstances CM2. I have a 110L pot and a bunch of cornie kegs (courtesy of Ross' Xmas Deal) I haven't told the missus about yet.

Telling her on camera there's more beer gear in the shed? That would make for interesting TV! Watch out Jerry Springer!

Hopper.

We're filming anywhere in Australia - email me!

Latest posts

Back