Censorship On Ahb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toper

Reaction score
A controversial topic headline?Bloody oath,and for good reason.What's the story here now? Are AHB members all pink bow tie wearers or something? I'd like to know why my posts regarding the service i /we received at Holgate Brewery have been blocked from further comment??.This is bloody outrageous ,considering all the crap that's been allowed to go on here, ie: speedie , The impression i get is that any comment that isn't favorable to a brewery will be censored or deleted ,is this really what AHB has come to? Pathetic,really pathetic..

Can someone teach me how to make a good stout with roasty overtones instead?
Need to get ready for cooler months ahead.

Nazi?

Really?

I think the thread was closed to prevent shitstorms and mudslinging but it's not really akin to Hitler's regime. Some long bows are being drawn today.

Considering its Global Holocaust Rememberance Day

Sounds reasonable that it be closed as the thread in question had run its course. People had made their respective points and any more was just mudslinging. My 2c worth.

In my experience moderation is very light on ahb

toper01 is the Anne Frank of beer.

A controversial topic headline?Bloody oath,and for good reason.What's the story here now? Are AHB members all pink bow tie wearers or something? I'd like to know why my posts regarding the service i /we received at Holgate Brewery have been blocked from further comment??.This is bloody outrageous ,considering all the crap that's been allowed to go on here, ie: speedie , The impression i get is that any comment that isn't favorable to a brewery will be censored or deleted ,is this really what AHB has come to? Pathetic,really pathetic..

Do you think the thred was closed because you sounded like a whingeing little bitch. Go and take two spoonfuls of concreat and harden the f*** up. Rather than getting on some forume and have a cry try contacting some one who can do some thing about it. Also I am pretty sure that the brewers at Holgate have fogotton more about brewing than you will ever know.

GROW UP!

I was sure it was Saturday...
**** it, I'm a day out now.

Actually it was the 27th.

You're right tho, public hol has screwed me up too.

The reason the second thread was deleted was because you broke what is one of the few rules around here. Read them.

The first thread still exists in full so I'm not sure where censorship comes into it.

And (NEVER begin a sentence with "and") another 189mm up 'til yesterday so happy to live on sand with a water table underneath.

TP

And pi$$$ing down here also TP, and although I am a little more fortunate than yourself, and I live in a house rather than on sand.

This is bloody outrageous ,considering all the crap that's been allowed to go on here, ie: speedie
Oh yeah. He was banned for his belligerent posting. Not sure why you're hoping to emulate him.

What do you have against pink bow tie wearers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back