Cardinal Pell's no show

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard to believe such a practice could be allowable or sanctioned within a first world nation.

I have this vision of Pell being treated like a bit of a sports person where they have massages during the game but he would have confessionals. A bit like speed dating but more like speed confessionals. Then he would be set for the next session without fear of going to hell.

pcmfisher said:
While we on the subject of depravity,

Check this out.

Um...my head is still spinning. I will let you all know when my jaw removes itself from the floor.....maybe sometime next week

That is really fucked up

Glomp said:
I have this vision of Pell being treated like a bit of a sports person where they have massages during the game but he would have confessionals. A bit like speed dating but more like speed confessionals. Then he would be set for the next session without fear of going to hell.
All George needs to do is go to confessional and say a few Hail Mary's afterwards and all will be forgiven

Problem solved and everyone can get on with their lives

I'm not really familiar with Miranda Devine's work. Not sure if I would bother after reading this.

pcmfisher said:
While we on the subject of depravity,

Check this out.
They only banned that rubbish in New York, shamefully in 2012.
Then inexplicably reinstated the practice in 2015. This is modern New York, mind you, not some back ally in the Old City.

http://nypost.com/2015/02/24/nyc-repealing-jewish-circumcision-law-requiring-consent/

City Councilman David Greenfield (D-Brooklyn), who represents Orthodox Jewish communities, called the agreement a “big win for religious freedom in New York.”

Well, bully for ******* religious freedom. And three cheers for the sexual mutilation of baby boys. c*nts.

* = u

tavas said:
I'm not really familiar with Miranda Devine's work. Not sure if I would bother after reading this.
If dear old Miranda was on fire, I would be there with petrol.

She is full to the brim with her own importance

I noticed that she could help herself in including the ABC in her pathetic rant

Dave70 said:
They only banned that rubbish in New York, shamefully in 2012.
Then inexplicably reinstated the practice in 2015. This is modern New York, mind you, not some back ally in the Old City.

http://nypost.com/2015/02/24/nyc-repealing-jewish-circumcision-law-requiring-consent/

City Councilman David Greenfield (D-Brooklyn), who represents Orthodox Jewish communities, called the agreement a “big win for religious freedom in New York.”

Well, bully for ******* religious freedom. And three cheers for the sexual mutilation of baby boys. c*nts.

* = u
OMIG (Oh my imaginary God)

Blind Dog said:
If it's true, (edited after reading article linked by Dave) its freaking sick on so many levels.
Got that right.

So George waffled on at the Royal Commission

" I am sorry i didnt do things betterr....blah...blah...blah..."

' I cant remeber ...blah...blah...blah "

Complete load of shit.

I don't think a man of the cloth would risk telling porkies, they would be to worried about spending eternity in Mambo.

Back