Cardinal Pell's no show

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting info from buzzfeed :

Pell.jpg

Poor George,at least he has got talent digging holes to fall back on if the Vatican/church abandone him down the track,just by the last couple of days efforts.Reported this afternoon on ABC the germ priest Risdale would be the worst peadophile offender in Australian history and the church have tried to keep this covered up.I hope the authorities go through them all to the full degree possible/hopefully the victims and their families get as much relief + peace possible.Rob.

Watching him tonight on the news clips, I could not work out if he is being arrogant or he just doesn't give a ****

Self righteousness.
A type of arrogance that leads to someone not believing they are required to give a ****.

So, if these cover-ups happened all over the world (http://townhall.com/news/politics-elections/2016/03/01/grand-jury-2-bishops-hid-sex-abuse-of-hundreds-of-children-n2127129) it seems like we need to be looking higher up the totem pole for the source of the directive to cover these things up.

When I was living in New Mexico it was general knowledge that the Servants of the Paraclete, located in Jemez Springs, was a bit of a warehouse for priests who were "difficult". That's the word a nun I knew used, also indicating that they had needed to be removed from contact with children. The fact that the Catholic Church has organisations to take these people out of service really says something.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Watching him tonight on the news clips, I could not work out if he is being arrogant or he just doesn't give a ****
The good cardinal radiates so much amorality you could warm your hands of it.

Alright I'll have a say, Pell has a dicky ticker and cannot travel as it may upset the " dicky ticker".
Yet I saw him on TV answering questions of an incredibly serious nature that would cause anyone great stress and discomfort , yet he seem to be as cool as a cucumber ?..........

And he better get used to drinking hot beer 'cause where he is going that is all they serve

They have enough evidence already to drag him home for a trial after the commission but Australia doesn't have an extradition treaty with Rome, so regardless of what happens, he'll be chilling at the vatican for the rest of his days

Latest posts

Back