Brisbane International Big Brew Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spewin I missed the last one, I'll be up for the next one for sure!

nonicman said:
I'd be in. Is that your hand in the air Ross?
[post="62164"][/post]​

Hold one here anytime lads as long as I'm here :D -

I'm away for 3 weeks driving round NSW VIC & SA from Monday & then off to UK for some beer inspiration from 16th july till 28th Aug.

So if you're keen on one here :party: It's either gotta be early July or nothing till September, so let us know your thoughts....

Batz said:
And perhaps not always in Brizzy?

Perhaps a few in the outer brewery type places?

Batz

I'll be interested in attending any BBD's. Maybe I'll pick up a few tips? :blink:
On these outer meets, would the name have to be changed to Batz Big Brew Days? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ross said:
So if you're keen on one here :party: It's either gotta be early July or nothing till September, so let us know your thoughts....
[post="62191"][/post]​
Early July's good with me, but if it's at your place Ross I'd better pack a cut lunch and take a sleeping bag :lol:

Hoops

Just tasted the Rye IPA tonight with Snow. Cloudy as hell, but tastes pretty damn nice, certainly never pick the 77 IBU's or the 8.1% abv.

If any of those that attended want a bottle, let me know. First in best dressed and all that.

John,

Put me down for a bottle - just got back from a brew day & feeling slightly the worst for weather....
Go Nicky Hatton in the boxing tomorrow - late notice, but feel free anyone to join a few of us for the fight tomorrow morning....

Early july is good with me hoops - anyone else up for it??

Cheers Ross

You can bet on Hatton if you like but it will Kostya

Go Kostya, I should be at the pub watching this with the Lions supporters who put up with me watching the Bay of Plenty go down. Early July is good.

Edit: almost forgot, put me down for a bottle of Rye IPA or at the least a glass of the said ale.

What a fight - Seems Hatton wanted it more hey :D :D :D

"Kostya came up to me after and he said, `you were the better man and you deserved to win', he said, `if you ever need any help and advice I'll give you my phone number and I'll be there for you' and I tell you what, that's not a champion, that's a champion and a half."

And Kostya is a homebrewer.

He was certainly gracious in defeat - A true champion in every way....

Latest posts

Back