Brisbane Ahb Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, it consists of:

'All of them'

:ph34r:

Better add my name to the list...

Batz
Rowy
Winkle
NickB (pending approval from The Minister)
King Brown Brewing (san pants)
DKS
Kezza
Angus_grant
wombil
Bradsbrew (I'll start hiding funds)
Moz (unless working)
Liam_snorkel
Goldy
Fatgodzilla (in Byron for Bluesfest so should let's start early!)
Snow
ballantynebrew
Shed10notfuckinglikely
sim
bconnery
Ross
tallie

Typical Tradie Attitude....

:p

Yep, it consists of:

'All of them'

:ph34r:

By the end it will have been too many :icon_drunk:

It'll probably look a bit like this;

Bitter Suite (breakfast)
then 199 bus to,
Vroom,
Hideaway (opening early 4 us),
Kerbside,
Yardbirds (lunch?),
then train to,
Super Wotnot,
then train to,
The Polish club,
The Scratch,
and 199 bus to,
Archive,
The End,
veni vidi vici vomitus

Dan is going to work out an order of stagger that works with opening hours etc (I hope)

All over it like a fat kid on a cupcake. Order looks fairly good so far, as long as hideaway are cool with opening early

All over it like a fat kid on a cupcake. Order looks fairly good so far, as long as hideaway are cool with opening early
If they aren't - we could drop them in after Yardbird which might make more sense staggerwise.

If you guys can figure out a time I'll talk to James and get it all sorted out.

I'll have to suck up to the lads here to give me the morning off.... so hopefully in.

All of your best customers will be out on the piss so I think you should close for the day and bring the lads with you. Call it a team bonding experience and claim it as a business expense. :beer:

Cheers,

Ed

Best to do 199 from Yardbird to Super Whatnot. The 199 stops on Adelaide St right near it.
You also won't be able to do 199 from Scratch to Archive. Either a train back to the city and walk down to a bus or else various buses go from Coronation drive to the cultural centre to change to the 199.

Best to do 199 from Yardbird to Super Whatnot. The 199 stops on Adelaide St right near it.
You also won't be able to do 199 from Scratch to Archive. Either a train back to the city and walk down to a bus or else various buses go from Coronation drive to the cultural centre to change to the 199.

I was thinking that after the Scratch, public transport might just be a bit too hard and we'd just cab it to Archive, you could walk it I guess - but I sure won't B) .

Jesus are you guys seriously thinking of starting at breakfast?? We'll all be spastic by 5.00pm. Do we really need to start that early? Why don't we start at Bitter Suite at lunchtime?

I mean I'm all for a serious pub crawl and I reckon I can hold my piss with the best of yas but I don't want to stagger home while my kids are still awake :blink:

Cheers - Snow

Soft Snow. Soft AS Snow!

Jesus are you guys seriously thinking of starting at breakfast?? We'll all be spastic by 5.00pm. Do we really need to start that early? Why don't we start at Bitter Suite at lunchtime?

I mean I'm all for a serious pub crawl and I reckon I can hold my piss with the best of yas but I don't want to stagger home while my kids are still awake :blink:

Cheers - Snow
I thought we would stop for cucumber sandwiches and a latte inbetween each venue. :lol:

I thought we would stop for cucumber sandwiches and a latte inbetween each venue. :lol:
Perhaps a Pimms and ice tea as well? Hurrah!

Edit: it works for a few reasons - we aren't really starting on the gas till after 10am - and just after eating. We should be hitting the venues on a slow time of day so service should be pretty quick and we won't be annoying too many other customers. We should be able to get into the Scratch without waiting in line. And any security should still have a sense of humour, maybe :unsure:

:lol: ha ha you cunny funts. Yeah I know I'm soft - I just know I can't get it past the missus to take a whole Saturday out on a pub crawl .... and I don't want tomiss any of it <_<

Well, either man up and make it, or pussy out and don't....

:D

;)

I'm the man in my family and run the show. I know that for a fact because SWMBO said I could. :p

Back