Brisbane Ahb Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see that I would need to catch a train at 6.21am and arrive @ 8.33am, leave 5.07pm and arrive Pomona @ 7.34pm.
Man that looks like a long day!

Batz

That's my normal workday!

... though I don't always drink continually between trains. (Better hope you've got a train with a working toilet on the way back!)

That's my normal workday!

... though I don't always drink continually between trains. (Better hope you've got a train with a working toilet on the way back!)

Thinking more of the Beer Crew at this stage. ;)

You missed a bit of fun yesterday. Pale ales ain't so strong ... but people seemed to be a bit 'squiffy' by the end? Must be the weather :eek:

I hope you kept the fear of flooding away in a suitable manner. I've heard kegs work as life rafts.

Big arsed degustation in the planning for next month.

bloody hell, getting a fair crew together now.. Possible 24 members

Can I suggest (as lame as it is) we wear some name tags because I am terrible with names. And at some point someone can remind me of mine!! ha ha..

I'll be the cugly funt dressed in this shirt. By the end of the night you'll not want to know me (or most of the other blokes) anyway, so best not to know names and avoid the hassle.

at_AABC.jpg

Actually.... Hawaian shirts is a really good idea to keep track of eachother. I have a similarly garish version i could wear to keep you company, Fatz!

Cheers - Snow.

I'll see if I can work on a shirt. Not hawaiian though.... :lol:

I'll see if I can work on a skirt. Not hawaiian though.... :lol:

:p

Edit : I'm sure I've got something equally obnoxious Fats.

fk. I lost my trusty party shirt at soudwave on the weekend. Time for a trip to Lowes!

I reckon that was the best SW yet. Mastodon & Gojira killed.
absolutely. It was my 4th time seeing Dillinger as well, loved it.

$8 cans of MID weren't much chop though, fortunately the brewhouse was still open at the end of the night.

absolutely. It was my 4th time seeing Dillinger as well, loved it.

$8 cans of MID weren't much chop though

:icon_offtopic: Not to mention the fact that they only had cruisers and light beer by the end of the night, I ended up giving my tokens to some poor bugger that was complaining his friends had ditched him....

All in all a great day though! :super:

It's like a night at Sqyres....

:ph34r:

Anyone feel the need to do some pre investigation of these venues tomorrow? I've been told by my daughter I need to go out so she can twist the grandparents around her finger, spend time with her grandparents...

I can vouch for most of them, but if you need some 'alone' time go to one of the venues that are listed as earlier venues, they will all be open from breakfast...

I can vouch for most of them, but if you need some 'alone' time go to one of the venues that are listed as earlier venues, they will all be open from breakfast...
Actually I've been to most of them already, that was just a call to give some others an excuse to join me...
I think I've been to all except Vroom...

Anyways, I've found one person to drink with, so that's one more than I require in most circumstances :)

Anyone feel the need to do some pre investigation of these venues tomorrow? I've been told by my daughter I need to go out so she can twist the grandparents around her finger, spend time with her grandparents...
Not this weekend I'm afraid Ben :(

Latest posts

Back