Brisbane Ahb Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good point, I'll check next I'm down there.

Batz
Rowy
Winkle
NickB (pending approval from The Minister)
King Brown Brewing (san pants)
DKS
Kezza
Angus_grant
wombil
Bradsbrew (I'll start hiding funds)
Moz (unless working)
Liam_snorkel
Goldy
Fatgodzilla (in Byron for Bluesfest so should let's start early!)
Snow
ballantynebrew

There's next to **** all chance I'll be coming to this, especially as I can't even work out what the date will be ... but I suppose I'll put my name down and then pull out at the last minute to make everyone else feel better if they want to pull out too.

Batz
Rowy
Winkle
DKS
Kezza
Angus_grant
wombil
Moz (unless working)
Liam_snorkel
Goldy
Snow
ballantynebrew
Shed10notfuckinglikely

You are very soft Graeme.... :p

Surely your tasting is in the evening... There's plenty of time to have breakfast & lunch beers, before whimping out and slinking back to the Sunny Coast for your tasting. Anything otherwise is weak as....

;)

You are very soft Graeme.... :p

Surely your tasting is in the evening... There's plenty of time to have breakfast & lunch beers, before whimping out and slinking back to the Sunny Coast for your tasting. Anything otherwise is weak as....

;)

+1 wot he said - and you'll make perfect sense :icon_cheers:

Edit: hmmm, pretty dark for a lager :huh:

Lets go wth 31st March, then Dan can pre-warn the places we're visiting so they can lock their doors in advance ;)

I should get there within the next week or so, but if anyone happens to get there before - could you please ask what time the booze serving licence starts. Torpedo for breakfast with eggs benedict sounds like the G O.

I have mentioned this to James at Hideaway and he says that if you let him know when you're likely to be in the area he'll open up shop (provided it's within his license). This means that if you can't find somewhere else open for the next step after bitter suite then you can hit Hideaway until Yardbird or Kerbside open for the day.

Oh... and did I mention he now has 3 taps sporting Ross's beers. Currently Hibiscus Saison, Qld Ale and Obama IPA.

Cheers,

Ed

p.s. only affiliation is that I drink there.... lots... and he follows up on beer suggestions that I make - thus the taps :)

I have mentioned this to James at Hideaway and he says that if you let him know when you're likely to be in the area he'll open up shop (provided it's within his license). This means that if you can't find somewhere else open for the next step after bitter suite then you can hit Hideaway until Yardbird or Kerbside open for the day.

Oh... and did I mention he now has 3 taps sporting Ross's beers. Currently Hibiscus Saison, Qld Ale and Obama IPA.

Cheers,

Ed

p.s. only affiliation is that I drink there.... lots... and he follows up on beer suggestions that I make - thus the taps :)

Hibiscus Saison you say.................the rest of the crawl is going to be hard <_<

Looking forward to this :party:

My liver sayes noooo.
<_<

I've talked to the guys at bitter suite and tentatively booked some space for breakfast.

They cant serve until 10 so I suggest we meet at 9:15 - 9:30, get breakfast out of the way, then by the time we finish, we can get beers.

Then I suggest Vroom on the way to hideaway/ yardbird, that way we should have any licencing issues.

Sounds good to me, the quick look I had at Translink had me arriving at Bitter Suite at 9.45 using two buses.

Batz
Rowy
Winkle
DKS
Kezza
Angus_grant
wombil
Moz (unless working)
Liam_snorkel
Goldy
Snow
ballantynebrew
Shed10notfuckinglikely
sim

gotta get the day off work, then im in!

Got some of the usual Saturday morning things to do so might not make Bitter Suite but this one's in the calendar...

Batz
Rowy
Winkle
DKS
Kezza
Angus_grant
wombil
Moz (unless working)
Liam_snorkel
Goldy
Snow
ballantynebrew
Shed10notfuckinglikely
sim
bconnery

I'll have to suck up to the lads here to give me the morning off.... so hopefully in.

Batz
Rowy
Winkle
DKS
Kezza
Angus_grant
wombil
Moz (unless working)
Liam_snorkel
Goldy
Snow
ballantynebrew
Shed10notfuckinglikely
sim
bconnery
Ross

Latest posts

Back