Brewnut Brewing - Electric Brewery Upgrade

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Single tier gravity rig.

Impressive.

So they look like they came from Core brewing...
Awsome service when you want to buy stuff..after sales service is below pathetic...if I were you , I'd try and get some seals of him for his fermentors before you can't get them..I'm currently at week 12 waiting for mine ( which he has said he has posted three times and then admitted he hadn't )
Awsome gear , although it is expensive and now Micah seems more interested in the bigger breweries that are getting him to install pilot breweries...ot sorry
Back onto the thread , you done an awesome job and it all looks clean and tidy..wish I could keep my brew area from cluttering up lol
Ferg

Good looking rig. One question, where's the 30A supply coming from?

So they look like they came from Core brewing...
Awsome service when you want to buy stuff..after sales service is below pathetic...if I were you , I'd try and get some seals of him for his fermentors before you can't get them..I'm currently at week 12 waiting for mine ( which he has said he has posted three times and then admitted he hadn't )
Awsome gear , although it is expensive and now Micah seems more interested in the bigger breweries that are getting him to install pilot breweries...ot sorry
Back onto the thread , you done an awesome job and it all looks clean and tidy..wish I could keep my brew area from cluttering up lol
Ferg
I actually ordered it all direct from the supplier in china, much cheaper than buying it here.

Good looking rig. One question, where's the 30A supply coming from?

I had the sparkles install a sub-board in a bungalow reno next to the garage and this is wired back to the main distribution board and the 32amp comes direct from there. Nice and fat cable all the way from the main board.

I had the sparkles install a sub-board in a bungalow reno next to the garage and this is wired back to the main distribution board and the 32amp comes direct from there. Nice and fat cable all the way from the main board.
there is also a 32amp Rcd on the sub-board protecting the brewery circuit.

Brewnut, would you care to share who the Chinese supplier was ?
Might be able to tell a certain person to jam his seal
Cheers
Ferg

Absolutely amazing Brewnut!... awesome stuff, keep it coming!

And for the dizzy people who don't know how to lock their iPads rotation:

post-17531-0-99912000-1383304101.jpg

Cocko said:
Absolutely amazing Brewnut!... awesome stuff, keep it coming!

And for the dizzy people who don't know how to lock their iPads rotation: umm that was me until 3 days ago, thank f for kids otherwise I would still be getting dizzy. ..cheers...spog...

attachicon.gif
post-17531-0-99912000-1383304101.jpg

It's currently packed away in boxes and I'm brewing on a small Brau as I'm renting in Brisbane at the moment.

Back