Brewers Of Western Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've signed up, nice looking website!

Do you mind a SW Sydney person joining - :p

Psst ... Go Parra

Good to have you on board DK, all are welcome we are a friendly bunch ;) Plus the Parra bit helps :icon_cheers:

Just signed up, asking for "associate" membership.

Hope it gets passed lol

Cheers

A reminder that the Western Sydney Brewers are getting together for their regular meeting tonight in Parramatta. As always, all are welcome to come along and share some brews. Have a look at the following link for more info!

Western Sydney Brewers

A reminder that the Western Sydney Brewers are getting together for their regular meeting tonight in Parramatta. As always, all are welcome to come along and share some brews. Have a look at the following link for more info!

Western Sydney Brewers

My guts are requesting a change of venue for next month. I don't think I could handle another night on the mutton curry and beef vindaloo.

Come along brewers of Western Sydney. Next month is the brewing challenge stouts and porters.

just saying mutton or vindaloo makes me want to run for the shitter

You're all class Pete. Just get brewing on that Porter/Stout for next month....time is running out :lol:

You're all class Pete. Just get brewing on that Porter/Stout for next month....time is running out :lol:

mmm i know, gonna head out to pats tomorrow after work. you might be tasting mine a bit young. but an entry is an entry. right?

edit: missed words

Western Sydney Brewers are getting together again on 26th August to share some beers. This will also be our bi-monthly mini brew-comp with Dark Lagers & Bocks being the theme. As always all are welcome and promises to be a great night.

www.westernsydneybrewers.com

Latest posts

Back