Brewers Of Western Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
......just got back from a lunch time session at Paddy's, IPA was all out so stuck with the APA.....very nice.

IPA should be back on tap now, I rang them when I saw this post. The keg is there, they just had to put it on when the previous keg ran out. See you on the 27th
Cheers
Gerard

......just got back from a lunch time session at Paddy's, IPA was all out so stuck with the APA.....very nice.

I can't do the Sat night, so lets stick with the arvo for now, with any luck we will do this on a regular basis and would be keen to do a Sat night soon after.

So come on Western Sydney Brewers - Saturday June 27th @ 12pm - Paddy's Brewery. This is a great opportunity to meet up with a bunch of like-minded home brewers for a couple of cold ones. Newbs, kit & extract brewers are of course more than welcome to come along as well....

I'll come if possible.. all depends on the baby situation. If the kid is around I will try and get a day off... no guarantees..

Cheers

I'll come if possible.. all depends on the baby situation. If the kid is around I will try and get a day off... no guarantees..

Cheers

No worries Hewy....be great if you can make it. :icon_cheers:

G'day,
If you blokes are keen for an extract brewer to come along I'd be happy to call in on Sat 27th (providing we don't get a tour). I was in Paddy's this past weekend Sun 31st and the IPA was on tap, a very nice beer.

Cheers
Sim

For sure Sim, be great if you could come down for a beer and a chat. Look forward to meeting you on the 27th...

No worries Hewy....be great if you can make it. :icon_cheers:

Bub came early so hopefully all going to plan I shall be there!

Looking forward to meeting some fellow westy brewers :icon_chickcheers:

Cheers
Hewy

nice one Hewy. Hope Mum & Bub are doing well!

If it's raining that day I'll probably be up for it - ball game will be cancelled

Bub came early so hopefully all going to plan I shall be there!

Looking forward to meeting some fellow westy brewers :icon_chickcheers:

Cheers
Hewy

Same here, born @ 2:27am on monday the 1st of June.. 1 Week and 1 Day early

27th is tentative for me at this stage, may be going out to Bathurst to the grower's market.

27th is tentative for me at this stage, may be going out to Bathurst to the grower's market.

Can't get much bigger than the Growers Market at Paddy's!

There is a free sausage sizzle on Saturdays @ the brewery, so that should keep the tummy grumbles at bay
Cheers
Gerard

If I were to drive, where would the best place be to park?

If I were to drive, where would the best place be to park?

OK without sounding too much of a smartarse, try the carpark beside the pub! Also if you are driving you might like to give the Unleaded (2.9% Alc Vol) a go.

Cheers
Gerard

Is this still on for next weekend, how m any people will be turning up??

You bet it's still on. Might be worth getting a bit of a list going to see who is coming along.....

1. Paddo
2. Gerard
3. RetsamHsam

If all who were interested could add their name if they are still coming along next weekend, that'd be great :icon_cheers:

Paddo

1. Paddo
2. Gerard
3. RetsamHsam
4. Josh

Tossing up whether to only do an hour with you guys before heading to soccer or staying a few hours with you guys and then head straight to the Taphouse for B'day drinks.

It's a double header weekend so I can still play Sunday.

1. Paddo
2. Gerard
3. RetsamHsam
4. Josh
5. Sim

Organised it so a bit of an extract brewer can be part of the festivities.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back