Brewers Of Western Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Gents,

I'm in Penrith and keen to meet up with some local brewers.

Probably wont be able to make anything in the next month or two, Mrs and I are about to have our first kid.

cheers
Hewy

I am a Westie so count me in. Get you sh1t sorted & pick a day to turn up @ Paddy's. I will make sure I am there to show you what goes where, & get you lunch & beers sorted!
Cheers
Gerard

Hi Gents,

I'm in Penrith and keen to meet up with some local brewers.

Probably wont be able to make anything in the next month or two, Mrs and I are about to have our first kid.

cheers
Hewy

I am in the same boat, baby number two is due on the 9th of June so that weekend may not work for me...

I am a Westie so count me in. Get you sh1t sorted & pick a day to turn up @ Paddy's. I will make sure I am there to show you what goes where, & get you lunch & beers sorted!
Cheers
Gerard

Good stuff.. Looks like we now have some 'street cred' :p

A great offer as well, thanks a bunch Gerard.

Cheers
Gerard

Gerard, it would be great to have you along and thanks for the very kind offer.

It is going to be difficult to find a day that everyone will be available. Assuming all goes well I envisage getting together on a semi regular basis anyway so there will always be next time.

Lunchtime on the weekend looks to be the best option down at Paddy's. I'm available most Sunday's (Saturday is too hard with kids sport etc) so lets put two dates out there, and if all that have expressed interest can reply with one or both (or neither) that would be great.

Option 1 - Sunday 14th June

Option 2 - Sunday 21st June

Thanks guys, I'm really starting to look forward this! :icon_cheers:

Sunday = sport for me until the soccer season is over, so count me out until then :(

OK. I'll add a third option for Sat, as I can usually get away by lunchtime.

so...

Option 1 - Sunday 14th June

Option 2 - Saturday 20th June

Option 3 - Sunday 21st June

Hi guys,

Pencil me in for the 14th but the baby is due on the 25th so no gurantee I will be able to make it.

Cheers
Hewy

I work 2/3 Sundays but an 11am start on arvo shift would be fine by me.

RDOs Sunday 7th booked to play paintball, Sunday 28th no plans and would be available...

Sunday 14th - could be there for an hour 11-12 before heading down to work. Work is only 15mins from Paddys.

Saturdays play soccer but not normally till 3pm, so a late AM start would work for me.

Sunday 21st - AM shift, could be at Paddys from 4:30pm.

June 20th & 21st are no good for me. As a rule I don't work weekends, but I can be there for a couple of hours on a Sat arvo if required. Sundays the place is a bit of a Zoo with the Markets in full flight.
Cheers
Gerard

Count me in for 21st. The two weeks prior I will be in Fiji drinking that awful Fiji bitter & Gold

OK. Based on everybody's availability due to work, babies, holidays etc. and Gerard's recommendation regarding steering clear of Sunday, lets go with Saturday June 27th @ 12pm - Paddy's Brewery

As mentioned before, this is just a casual get together to talk sh!t about brewing, and have a few fine craft brews. Hopefully Gerard will be able to make it down and show us around the brewery as well which will be awesome.

I hope most people can make it down, I'm really looking forward to it. Be great to meet everyone and maybe even plan some future events for us Western Sydney Brewers.

I will be there on the 27th. If we get an idea on numbers closer to time I will make sure the bistro is open if required.
Cheers
Gerard

C'mon guys who else is in for Saturday June 27th @ 12pm - Paddy's Brewery???
:beerbang:

Saturday 27th is fine for me. With all this rain lately, we'll probably be washed out. If not, I'll be able to hang around for an hour or so.

I'm interested but will have to ask for a leave pass from SWMBO.

Is the best way to get there via flemington station?

Got family down from bris, so i'll probably be out of this one.

Definitely keen for any other events i am able to get to though

I'm interested but will have to ask for a leave pass from SWMBO.

Is the best way to get there via flemington station?

Yeah Phonos, just on the other side of flemington markets from the station (on Parramatta Rd). 5 min walk

If the afternoon doesn't suit we can do it on the Saturday evening, & try to get some Hills, & Inner City guys to turn up as well.
Just a thought
Gerard

......just got back from a lunch time session at Paddy's, IPA was all out so stuck with the APA.....very nice.

I can't do the Sat night, so lets stick with the arvo for now, with any luck we will do this on a regular basis and would be keen to do a Sat night soon after.

So come on Western Sydney Brewers - Saturday June 27th @ 12pm - Paddy's Brewery. This is a great opportunity to meet up with a bunch of like-minded home brewers for a couple of cold ones. Newbs, kit & extract brewers are of course more than welcome to come along as well....

Latest posts

Back