Brewers From Se South Oz?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wort Pig

Reaction score
Hi All!

Have just moved back to my home town in SE of SA and was wondering if there are any other all grain brewers in the vacinity?? If so get in touch!
I brew every couple of weeks, and would be keen to share some beers with like minded folk! :icon_cheers:

Gidday Wort Pig, I'll make sure to call on you when I visit the Coonawarra next.

Happy brewing :icon_cheers: !

C&B
TDA

Hope you are well mate,
Sounds like placing a personals add with what I have written- Person from SE SA, likes brewing and drinking beer seeking same!!!
Oh well!!!

who's brewing at the Steam now? :icon_cheers:

Cheers
JSB

there is a guy who brews cider fro blue lake wines in MR GAmbier, who also AG brews beer

Thanks Sinka,

Was that Blue Lake Wines?? I will check it out and follow it up!
Gareth has taken over the brewing reigns at the Steam Exchange and is doing well!
I have moved home and am semi retired at the tender age of 30!!!
A few brewing jobs on the go here and there though.
More importantly the home brew rig has been getting a much needed work-out! :icon_cheers:

Hey mate,
I'm just over the border in Portland if they leave the gate open... :lol:

Thanks Jonathan,

I head in the Pt Fairy direction occasionally so will get in touch one of these days when we are on the road.(That is of course if they leave the gate open!)
That system looks the goods, is it all completed?

Thanks Jonathan,

I head in the Pt Fairy direction occasionally so will get in touch one of these days when we are on the road.(That is of course if they leave the gate open!)
That system looks the goods, is it all completed?

No worries.
Not finished yet no but my other system is still working..

Latest posts

Back