Hi from Dubbo NSW

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tona

Reaction score
Hi all!

We recently moved to Dubbo from South Africa. I have been brewing for just over 3 years, yes a covid convert, although covid was only the catalyst to actually stop thinking about it and actually doing it! Never looked back.

My equipment in still in transit, hope to get it by December.

I am currently looking at getting into kegging, I had to leave all my bottles behind, and by all accounts kegging is better, albeit a bit expensive to get set up.

If there are any brewers in Dubbo, it would be nice to meet up sometime, get some pointers ito brewing shops etc.

Enjoy the long weekend!

🍻 cheers
Tona

Ah man, I’m just about to wrap a family holiday in Dubbo and head home today. Not quite Dubbo area but there’s a couple of good shops in the Hunter. I’m just about to start an online store based on the central coast.

Ah man, I’m just about to wrap a family holiday in Dubbo and head home today. Not quite Dubbo area but there’s a couple of good shops in the Hunter. I’m just about to start an online store based on the central coast.
Damn! Hope you enjoyed your stay. If you are in the area again, feel free to look me up, maybe I have some beer for you to try out.

Latest posts

Back