Howdy from Manly (NSW) Area

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattyh77

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just thought I'd finally introduce myself. I've been reading here a lot since i strated home brewing in Nov 16. I have currently had 3 K&K kits placed down. Best one so far was the Coopers Porter (I like my dark beers).I live in Seaforth NSW and have been bitten by the bug.

Anyway I am getting straight into the kegging so currently have 2 x 19L kegs, gas bottle and reg, 1 x 4 L keg with mini reg and tap. Looking at setting up my spare fridge as a Add to dictionary however have been using it with my FV as a temp controlled fridge. Need another fridge so I can have both. I currently just decant into the 4L from the cornys and chill and force carb.

The only LHBS I can see localy on the net is Daves home brew in North Sydney. I have been to the Hop and Grain in Marrickville to get a few things, haven't been to Daves yet, is it any good? Has anyone done there brewing classes there? Just thinking of starting so I can garner more info.

So for all those on here, Hi, and those in the Manly area, feel free to say Hi and maybe help with my setup. I am still learning a lot here. I know that I want to go to BIAB as soon as finances permit. (forgive any grammar, just driven for 12 hours today and having a few beverages now)

Catch you all on the flip side

Matt H

Back