Hi from newbie Mick, ex Yorkshire (UK) now Illawarra!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aye up old lad (I’m from South Yorkshire).

Please let us know how you got on with this recipe.

Sam Smith said:
Aye up old lad (I’m from South Yorkshire).

Please let us know how you got on with this recipe.
Aye up Sam Smith, will do - not brewing it for a couple of weeks but I'll post back about it.

Beer Ninja said:
There were some very 'interesting' parties to be visited in some of those rambling old Victorian houses in Broomhall back in't day. I clearly remember being offered a cup of 'Mushroom Tea' from a large ornate teapot. I declined, of course :D
Oh yeah, those old houses were great for parties as they all had big basements (usually lit with a black-light and bathed in smoke). I remember this one party where I offered a guy a cup of mushroom tea from a large ornate teapot. :ph34r:

pommiebloke said:
Oh yeah, those old houses were great for parties as they all had big basements (usually lit with a black-light and bathed in smoke). I remember this one party where I offered a guy a cup of mushroom tea from a large ornate teapot. :ph34r:
Errrrr - Paul? What you doing in Aus? We should meet up for a mushroom tea. Old times sake... :D

pommiebloke said:
Old Peculier. One of my favourites. Used to get it on tap in Sheffield during my student days.

Got a bottle from Dan Murphys a while back and it's still a top drop.

If anyone has a decent recipe for a clone I'd be very interested.
Sorry, away from mushroom tea and onto more serious matters.. Seems that the clone I'm about to produce might be a bit wide of the mark.

This clone seems to have been well researched

some interesting brews there, nice approach to formulating clones too.

pommiebloke said:
April 15th birthday? Thought that was Ian but your name is Mick. Doesn't ring any bells.
But my middle name is Ian, how could you forget? And how's dear Nina doing? Has her embarrassing
personal habit resolved itself or does she still have to .... you know...... in public?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2vVf5Muz8w

Latest posts

Back