Brew Day At Eagle Heights - Meet Babbs/zwickel

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not fair

not_fair.jpg

Batz :(

Ok......... so how was it? Pictures?

- Snow

Great day! Great company! Great beers! Great Bullsh#t! You missed nothing snow. ;)

Thanks to all for making it a great day.
Big thanks to Ross and the BABBS lads for making it all happen.

Good photos Bonj thanks for sharing.

Looks awesome!! :eek:

Chappo, did you become a member?

P***ed I missed it <_<

AHB happy snaps and NO INCIDER!!??

Although Troydo features a fair number of times - trying to get some limelight while there is no Incider :lol: (Sorry mate, the red shirt makes you stand out in most shots)

Cheers

Sully

sorry mates, I came in way too late. I didnt expect you to close down that early, Ive forgotten to be in Australia ;)

Around four at the afternoon I thought it would be early enough to go there and start drinking beer until the next morning, as we usually do so in Germany. But I just arrived when the event has been finished. Sorry for that, was my fault.
What a pity, but nevertheless we could still meet a funny bunch of homebrewers at the brewery and weve spent a great evening in a good restaurant nearby. Thanks a lot, especially to Henno and Bonj for having a great dinner together.

Cheers mates :icon_cheers:

Looks like fun was had by all. Very sorry I missed it :(

Maybe next time.......

Cheers - Snow

P***ed I missed it <_<

AHB happy snaps and NO INCIDER!!??

Although Troydo features a fair number of times - trying to get some limelight while there is no Incider :lol: (Sorry mate, the red shirt makes you stand out in most shots)

Cheers

Sully

No sheep either :eek: .

start drinking beer until the next morning, as we usually do so in Germany.
Cheers mates :icon_cheers:

That's how we do it on the Sunshine Coast as well Zwickel,those Brissy boys are just 'feen' :lol: :lol:

Batz

WTF is to go with the car?

Looked like an ok day :p

So where's Ross' photo with his new hair piece?

Thanks to Ed (owner) and Frank (brewer) for a top day. :beerbang:

Everyone from BABBS and AHB etc... was warmly welcomed into Eagle Heights Brewery, Bar and Bistro.

We all had a great time, learnt something and drank plenty of beer. :party:

Has anyone managed to pitch their selected yeast into their wort kits yet?

Did you check the gravity?

I thought I heard Frank say the gravity into the cubes was 1043.......Anyone ??

I got 1036 (yes temp corrected) - Could their be variability depending on where your FWK was in the production line or is my trusty hydrometer on the blink?

Cheers

PB

Ross or coordinator:

I put in an order for a cube as a non attendee with the understanding, of course, that my order would be switched to an attendee on the day.

Is there a list yet of non-attendees who got a cube, or was it fully subscribed on the day?

Just anxious to pitch my Tandaco :lol: :lol:

Back