Brew Day At Eagle Heights - Meet Babbs/zwickel

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought to myself 'Hell yeah, I"m in'. I thought 'Hell yeah, I get to meet Zwickel'.

Then I looked at the date and did a bit of maths. Today is the 2nd of March so that makes Sunday the 8th this Sunday as far as I can ascertain. I would have liked a wee bit more notice.

Oh well, have a beer for me guys.

I wish, but i'm off to the beenleigh swap meet to sell the old dodge phoenix

I'm in, unfortunately I have to bring the Dragon and Senior Anklebiter, but hopefully they will dissapear to the markets and not be too much of a bother ;)

cheers

Browndog

Browndog,

That is so f--king funny :lol: , I havnt heard the Dragon for a long time and Senior Anklebiter is a crack up, ill have to use that one.. :lol:

I nearly spat my beer over the Monitor... :unsure:

:lol: one more Dragon for the market here :lol:

but no worries, after the market we should have enough beer left for mine :lol:

@Henno, Ill make it up to Agnes Water, do you still have a spare fishing rod for an old man?

Im very glad to see ya all soon.

Cheers :party:

Plenty of accom on the mountain Batz to match every pocket. Unfortunately I don't know them, so would need a google search. Hope you can make it.

Cheers Ross

It won't happen unfortunately,I am afraid I have a little injury ATM
You guys have a good one,and a beer or two for me :party:

Batz

I'm in, unfortunately I have to bring the Dragon and Senior Anklebiter, but hopefully they will dissapear to the markets and not be too much of a bother ;)

cheers

Browndog

:lol:

Do they have a Dragon Pen and Anklebiter crush at the markets? I'm gunna need something to control my mob.

Myself, Wfeypoosey, rugrats x 2, Dad and Mum will all be going. Only Dad and Myself for the brewing. Holy stuffing olives I'm gunna have to the box trailer on for the kids!

There's a park bench at the lookout... You might need to get there early to save disappointment! :lol:

C'mon mate, 5 star accomodation - a bus shelter is the go.... :lol:

I have thought about this long and hard and begged the boss and she says we are going! I said 'I'll be buggered'

Accomodation is booked for the Sunday evening on the mountain. We will probably head down on the Saturday though and stay somewhere in Brissy or Gold Coast that night.

Zwickel I certainly do have a spare rod for you mate. It is pink and has pictures of little fairies on it though, the best that money could buy,... from kMart.

Must be mine... :blink:

Hi everybody!! long time no post... I'm coming too!!..

Sqyre.. ;)

Welcome back Sqyre,

Welcome back Sqyre,

Hope you got everything sorted that you had dramas with.. ;)

Welcome back Sqyre,

Hope you got everything sorted that you had dramas with..

Thanks CB....Yeh we are ok...
Finally a local venue i can easily get dropped off and picked up from... :D
Looking forward to it... been meaning to take a trip up the mountain for a while now..
had to sell a Kidney for some extra cash for the day but hey.. it was pretty much stuffed anyway... :p (a bit like incider's bum. . . stuffed.. :rolleyes: )

Sqyre..

Thanks CB....Yeh we are ok...
Finally a local venue i can easily get dropped off and picked up from...
Looking forward to it... been meaning to take a trip up the mountain for a while now..
had to sell a Kidney for some extra cash for the day but hey.. it was pretty much stuffed anyway... :p (a bit like incider's bum. . . stuffed.. :rolleyes: )

Sqyre..

I TAKE OFFENCE TO THAT SQYRE! :angry:

How dare you tell everyone you sold a kidney!
You sold one of my kids you *******! :lol:

I TAKE OFFENCE TO THAT SQYRE!

How dare you tell everyone you sold a kidney!
You sold one of my kids you *******!

Shhhhhhh!!!! :unsure:
Dont worry i dont think it was yours... it was the one that looked like Pat.... :ph34r:

Sqyre.. ;)

Must be mine... :blink:

Hi everybody!! long time no post... I'm coming too!!..

Sqyre.. ;)

Good to hear from you Brucie, it seemed like you'd slipped off the planet or something. See you sunday!

cheers

Browndog

Yay... looks like a good crew. SWMBO and I will be there sans anklebiter.

Brewers,

You are in for a treat with the Eagle Heights beers, their 9 bullet APa at 9.4% & their barrel aged version at 9.8% are exceptional - so bring a full wallet ;)
Also - Just spoke to Ed the owner of Eagle Heights & he's happy for us to bring BYO beers along to share on the day as well. So should make for a well lubricated day :beer:

See you all there.....

Ross

You are in for a treat with the Eagle Heights beers, their 9 bullet APa at 9.4% & their barrel aged version at 9.8% are exceptional - so bring a full wallet ;)

Ross
yep the barrel aged 9 Bullets is a bloody tasty beer! gonna sit down to one tonight :icon_cheers:

Back