Eagle Heights Qabc Brew Day 29/11/09

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was great to catch up again Andrew & can't wait to try the finished beer :icon_chickcheers:

Cheers Ross

Was great to catch up again Andrew & can't wait to try the finished beer :icon_chickcheers:

Cheers Ross

I appreciated you making the trip out Ross, as always it was great to see you, sorry if I seemed a bit vague but I was trying to take everything in and wasn't really with it :lol: .
Thanks to the QABC organizers for getting this all together it's a great prize and a fantastic experience.

Cheers
Andrew

It's all done and dusted.
First off thanks to Ed and his family for the fantastic hospitality and company, it was great to meet you all.
Thanks to Ed and Frank for the opportunity to brew on a commercial scale, it was a fascinating experience and I learn't a great deal.

Looks like you had a great day Andrew, look at you go!

We tasted some wonderful beers, the Nine bullet was a hit with Lisa and I really enjoyed the IPA. We're looking forward to the next trip down.

Agreed, great beers Andrew, you would have tasted the IPA before...................well as close as I can get :lol: It's an Australian Beer that must be cloned, a bloody cracker.

Lisa and I had a great time and I would highly recommend a visit to Eagle Heights, there is so much to do.

Ed is always a great host, it's a top brewery and a must visit.

Cheers,

Screwy

I appreciated you making the trip out Ross, as always it was great to see you, sorry if I seemed a bit vague but I was trying to take everything in and wasn't really with it :lol: .
Thanks to the QABC organizers for getting this all together it's a great prize and a fantastic experience.

Cheers
Andrew

Sorry I didn't make up there on the day Andrew, but you look like you were having a time of it :icon_chickcheers: . Be good to try your beer on tap!
Note to self: Must get up the mountain for beers before Xmas.

Does anyone know where and when Andrew's beer will be on tap?

Cheers - Snow.

Does anyone know where and when Andrew's beer will be on tap?

Cheers - Snow.

Hi Snow,
It's looking like early in the new year, on tap at the Eagle Heights Brewery and hopefully at the Platform bar as well. It's going into the clearing tank tomorrow so it won't be long now.
There will be some bottled as well Ed has told me.
I'll post back when I have a confirmed date.

Cheers
Andrew

Hi Snow,
It's looking like early in the new year, on tap at the Eagle Heights Brewery and hopefully at the Platform bar as well. It's going into the clearing tank tomorrow so it won't be long now.
There will be some bottled as well Ed has told me.
I'll post back when I have a confirmed date.

Cheers
Andrew

Sweet! I really hope they get a keg down to the platform, as I don't think I'll get a chance to get up to Tamborine anytime soon. Dude you must be excited!

Cheers - Snow

Latest posts

Back