Babbs February Meeting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately Amber and the award winning world champion jello wrestiling team are busy tonight so I was unable to secure their attendance. You'll just have to settle for a couple of noobs and trust me you don't want to see me in a pool of jello.

Unfortunately Amber and the award winning world champion jello wrestiling team are busy tonight so I was unable to secure their attendance. You'll just have to settle for a couple of noobs and trust me you don't want to see me in a pool of jello.

Awwwgh! And I just spent the last 10 mins searching for my jello-wresting-non-fog-gogles...

"you don't want to see me in a pool of jello." Suddenly a vision of Borat's Man-Kini jumps into my pea sized mind? :blink:

Nurse, Nurse... Up the dosage I'm having ugly visions again!

This night could be bigger than the first meeting this year

I wont be making it tonight so can someone pass on my apologies :p

Enjoy the mini comp... English beers :blink:

Just wanted to extended a big thank you from Myself and Dad (Chappo Snr) to all the guys at last nights BABBS meeting.

Browndog thanks for breaking the ice mate, it was good to put a face to the name. I'm looking for to giving you a hand with your project there.

Thunderchild good to meet you too.

BribieG Congrats on the win mate, would have loved to have tried your ale and descussed beer more with ya but I had to get going home.

Big thanks to our table John, Bill, Rus, Norman, Laurie & Rob. I learnt more in 2 hours than I have reading 10 books. It amazing how the things I have read and learned seemed to gel talking with these guys. Most of these guys have been brewing for 20+ years and you just can't read the knowledge these guys have. Very thankful that they imparted some their knowledge.

Ross and the BABBS commitee members well done and the clubs strength and numbers are without doubt a direct result of the members and the commitee members commitment to this great hobby. I have been involved in clubs in the past that aren't a scratch on you guys. Just the friendly open socialable attitudes and a genuine williness to welcome noobs into the fold. I really didn't know what to expect when going, but I was more than surprised how good it was to talk beer with guys and gals that have a common interest.

Thanks again guys... CHEERS

P.S. Membership is going to be sorted ASAP and I will definitely be coming to the Brewery Day regardless.

Just wanted to extended a big thank you from Myself and Dad (Chappo Snr) to all the guys at last nights BABBS meeting.

Browndog thanks for breaking the ice mate, it was good to put a face to the name. I'm looking for to giving you a hand with your project there.

Thunderchild good to meet you too.

BribieG Congrats on the win mate, would have loved to have tried your ale and descussed beer more with ya but I had to get going home.

Big thanks to our table John, Bill, Rus, Norman, Laurie & Rob. I learnt more in 2 hours than I have reading 10 books. It amazing how the things I have read and learned seemed to gel talking with these guys. Most of these guys have been brewing for 20+ years and you just can't read the knowledge these guys have. Very thankful that they imparted some their knowledge.

Ross and the BABBS commitee members well done and the clubs strength and numbers are without doubt a direct result of the members and the commitee members commitment to this great hobby. I have been involved in clubs in the past that aren't a scratch on you guys. Just the friendly open socialable attitudes and a genuine williness to welcome noobs into the fold. I really didn't know what to expect when going, but I was more than surprised how good it was to talk beer with guys and gals that have a common interest.

Thanks again guys... CHEERS

P.S. Membership is going to be sorted ASAP and I will definitely be coming to the Brewery Day regardless.

On behalf of the committee thanks for the kind words Chappo

Yes congrats to Bribie, Snow & Pocket Beers who took the major places last night, I think there maybe something to this AHB thing :p

On behalf of the committee thanks for the kind words Chappo

Yes congrats to Bribie, Snow & Pocket Beers who took the major places last night, I think there maybe something to this AHB thing :p

Thanks Paul I meant every word.

BTW Bribie is a heritic, No? BIAB brew taking 1st? Pfft! Not that he didn't shout it loud enough and in such a good sportman like manner? :lol:

Thanks Paul I meant every word.

BTW Bribie is a heritic, No? BIAB brew taking 1st? Pfft! Not that he didn't shout it loud enough and in such a good sportman like manner? :lol:

Yeah & he no chilled as well :huh:

Yeah & he no chilled as well :huh:
:lol:
Bribie Needs help! He's just out of control!

I think you know the guys at the table I was on. Not speaking out of school BUT let's just say the comments were very interesting about BIAB and No Chill. :lol:

I heard rumours there was a beer there that night dubbed "Dysentery Ale"

cheers

Browndog

Was that Troydo's express ale straight from the fermenter and carbed 2 mins before the comp?

That green thing floating in your glass is still a mystery kram.

What was it? :huh:

PB

Yes thank's for the meeting boys will be at the brew day, not a member yet but gave Ross the form at the end of the night

Latest posts

Back