Big Eagle Heights Day Out

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moonshadow

Reaction score
How awesome was the brew day at Eagle heights? I got to introduce a couple of mates to the joyful aromas of mashing malts and try a few (too many) craft brews too.

I took home some Nine Bullets (went V well with our lil free-range roast piggy) and Nine Bullets reserve. They are double red IPA's the reserve being oaked in Inner Circle rum barrells. The regualr IPA was great with lunch(steak & sal) Id have to say IPA was the order of the day!

To all those who tried to scare the bajeebas out of me (hiccup prevention crew) I thankyou. It didnt work, I hiccupped half way home. Dang. Flashbacks are scary.

But the beer was great and the company marvelous!

Thanks too to the lovely staff at MT brewery letting us loiter and extra hour before we realised they were closed. woops! Very hospitable, not being biassed here. much. :icon_cheers:

Yep it was an awesome day with lots of awesomeness. Much thanks to Eagle Heights Brewery, MT Brewery and the BABBS members for organising a truely great event. I know Mr and Mrs Chappo, Mr & Mrs Chappo Snr (Mum and Dad) and the two anklenippers had alot of fun.

Even Mrs Chappo started to get involved asking beer/brewery questions which surprised me a lot. Not that it's a blokes hobby but my wife is... well... only wired for handbags and shoes lets say that,huh?

BTW moonshadow...shadow thank Ian for me for spending a little time explaining his brews/techniques to me. I thoroughly enjoyed it. :icon_cheers:

Reckon we might have to have another gathering very soon?

Yes, was a top day.

Many thanks to everybody. Met a few people, put a few more faces to names. Spoke a bit of German... was great.

Yes, was a top day.

Many thanks to everybody. Met a few people, put a few more faces to names. Spoke a bit of German... was great.

You're one up me I only speak jibber at beer functions :icon_cheers:

You're one up me I only speak jibber at beer functions :icon_cheers:

I thought that you were only fluent in jabber (like me recently).

Latest posts

Back