Braumeister Programming

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cpsmusic

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Had a chance to try out my 10L Brau on Sunday - all good now that I've added sparging to the process.

I have a question about programming - I understand how to program a recipe but what I don't get is how the recipes are accessed via the Brewstart menu item.

At the moment, when I go into the "Recipe" section I see the following recipes - Edit1, Edit2, Edit3, New4, Delete1, Delete2, Delete3. When I go to "Brewstart" I only see - Recipe1, Recipe2, Recipe3.

I don't get how the recipes in the Recipe section relate to what I see in the Brewstart section? I can't find anything about this in the manual.

Cheers,

Chris

Hi Folks,

Had a chance to try out my 10L Brau on Sunday - all good now that I've added sparging to the process.

I have a question about programming - I understand how to program a recipe but what I don't get is how the recipes are accessed via the Brewstart menu item.

At the moment, when I go into the "Recipe" section I see the following recipes - Edit1, Edit2, Edit3, New4, Delete1, Delete2, Delete3. When I go to "Brewstart" I only see - Recipe1, Recipe2, Recipe3.

I don't get how the recipes in the Recipe section relate to what I see in the Brewstart section? I can't find anything about this in the manual.

Cheers,

Chris
Hi Chris, If you have not created a new recipe under New4 (which would become Recipe4) then it won't appear when you go to Brewstart, it will only show the current recipes. Hope that helps.

Once you hit the 'tick' button on a new recipe (ie 'New4') it then asks you to rename the recipe. Once you rename it, it then appears in the brewstart menu.

Hi Chris, If you have not created a new recipe under New4 (which would become Recipe4) then it won't appear when you go to Brewstart, it will only show the current recipes. Hope that helps.

Still having trouble with this! If the cursor is on the name of the new recipe, and then I press the Select button, the cursor moves to the first item in the recipe. I can't figure out how to rename the recipe.

What am I doing wrong here?

Hit the up or down arrow to start modifying the letter by cycling forwards or backwards through the alphabet.

I posted my question on another forum and it looks like the software installed on by Brau predates the ability to rename recipes. The installed version is 1.0.19.

I'm going to look into getting it updated.

Cheers,

Chris

Latest posts

Back