Braumeister Fail

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps credit where credit is due? You left a message with them out of hours and they replied immediately the following morning with a solution. Given that it was a manufacturer's fault it sounds like good customer service to me. :beerbang:

+1 on that shows why its good to back the sites sponsors. (The usual no affiliation blah blah blah)

Yep they handled it great. It's why I will be heading in there tomorrow to give them more money to get brew ingredients

Perhaps credit where credit is due? You left a message with them out of hours and they replied immediately the following morning with a solution. Given that it was a manufacturer's fault it sounds like good customer service to me. :beerbang:
Yep. Well said.

I'm consistently impressed with the level of service received from G&G. This week I requested an item that's not even commercially available and they made it work. And not only that, I had an email response within 30 minutes of my request with a no worries and we'll have it ready for ya at the shop and at a totally reasonable price.

Top shop. Top staff. Full stop.

reVox

Woo Hoo! Hooray to G&G for upholding good old customer service!

Hooray I say!

Now get brewing doon!

reVox, An email reply in 30 minutes - WOW! Its seems BeerBelly works on a 30 turn around too.... 30 days. :angry:

Cheers

Yeah wasn't angry at them

Dude, you totally over-reacted without knowing the outcome of the retailer. Face it, shit happens from time to time with equipment, and you are probably part of the 1% of people to get a faulty unit. In hindsight, dont you think that a reputable & trusted dealer whose maybe 50% of the customer base is online (here) would have stiffed you ?

Anyway, glad it worked out for you. As I imagined it would.

By the way I hate you and everyone else who can afford a brewmeister LOL

Welcome back teddles :D

yeah well thats a good outcome! I got a new freezer and its didnt run the minute it was plugged in (well did but didnt cool) and harvey norman said I had to get a electrolux to send a guy out to look at it. he came was there 2 mins said its fucked and then told me that electrolux would be in contact with me in 5 working days!!!

So for some reason if a product is fucked when you plug it in, now days you cannot go take it back. You have to wait for a guy to look at it (lucky it was the same day as they had a cancellation) and then electrolux rung home yesterday morning sayin they will be there before lunch??? lucky my misses mum wasnt busy or nothing would of happens more then 3 hours notice would be good since they had 5 working days to contact us.

My Braumeister had the usual dents in the side,from the malt pipe lifting lugs,which now ive heard that they unscrew the for the trip from Germany!!!
I emailed Speidel and told them they emailed me back saying something was in the post to G&G for them to send to me(to ease the pain of the damage Ralf from Speidel said!!!)
2 weeks later John fromG&G called said it was there and he,s sending it in the post.....now im a owner of a Braumeister hat and a Braumeister bartenders apron!!!
Now the Braumeister is a workhorse 20+ brews,i definately cant complain about the customer service from G&G and Speidel :icon_chickcheers:

John @ G&G is great to deal with. I in my utter noobiness, organised a BB and well... it just went way overboard than I thought it would... Still, they accomodated every single request.

And when some (drunk) halfwits made away with a few bags of grain, he put his foot down and made up for it!!! He's not doin it again, but they definitely own up to stuff and never had a reason to complain. I asked him to get the Italian spirals in and he tried and told me - "We'd make 5 bucks, if that, and its really not worth it. Great burner, just order off beerbelly since they have stock." Hows that for customer service and being honest about it. Ended up spending too much at the sale with them :p

doon, what can I say!!
You bought an item,(actually, lucky you, you're partner bought it for you) at a discounted,,,,, on top of an already discounted price,it was faulty,it was exchanged, problem solved.
To my way of thinking, storm in a tea cup, 'happens every day.
Get over it, get on with it and hopefully you will enjoy every minute of your new brewing experience with , IMHO , the best little brew system available! :icon_cheers:

i was in there today and asked them if they had one ome back!!

i got some strange looks before they asked, 'how did you know?'

hehe :p

i was in there today and asked them if they had one ome back!!

i got some strange looks before they asked, 'how did you know?'

hehe :p

Take the problem off their hands...for cheap!

Glad to hear it got fixed, though...it was always going to.

They're killing ya in country NSW yum beer. Bought two for 19 dollars and a bit each last week. Mind you others have got them for about 11 bucks on special on this site.

They're killing ya in country NSW yum beer. Bought two for 19 dollars and a bit each last week. Mind you others have got them for about 11 bucks on special on this site.

^^ double batcher :lol:

Dude, you totally over-reacted ... you think that a reputable & trusted dealer whose maybe 50% of the customer base is online (here) would have stiffed you ?

Quite protective Silo Ted (once you read the outcome)...is that just because Grain and Grape isn't Ross at Craftbrewer...who's also a reputable, trusted dealer who enjoys a lot of online orders..?

what I should do is buy everything from retail mogul Ross. :rolleyes:

Go pray to your retail god.

wait, wait... for the flock to defend the shop shepherd. Those QLD'rs are an inbred bunch of moonshiners.

No affiliation. I have spent money with both both G&G and CB (as well as my LHBS) and have been satisfied on all counts. I guess I take exception to double standards and offensive generalizations.

Best

Latest posts

Back