Brass Monkey Brew Meet

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im in! just need a lift down will pay for petrol.

if no one can give me a lift, ill look into greyhounding it down. probably need to pull finger and gets some of my beers sorted. for july then?
cheers scoundrel.

im in! just need a lift down will pay for petrol.

if no one can give me a lift, ill look into greyhounding it down. probably need to pull finger and gets some of my beers sorted. for july then?
cheers scoundrel.

If you can make it to Chappo Manor or Bowen Hills your in Lukey!

Thinkin' about heading off Friday luch time so we can be there to give Duke a hand.

PM me mate

Chap Chap

Evening

Will also try to head down friday

Cheers
Ras

I have a chicken that runs really really fast thou?

3265495727_5d0867954c.jpg

Like really fast!

And I am allowed to ride one of these...

I have a chicken that runs really really fast thou?

3265495727_5d0867954c.jpg

Like really fast!

And I am allowed to ride one of these...

You've been drinking far too much Chap Chap.
Put me down as a possible Stu (unless I've promised to be in RP about then, mmm 20c schwarz)

Edit: hairlines about right :p

I will bring a big pot and make a BIG batch of my curry to warm everyone up :)

Sound good?

Crap knows how I am gunna do this but Sherman is moving house for the weekend and day trippin to the Dukes place for a brew? :eek:

hey Uncle chap chap

Are mrs chappo and the chapplette's coming with? if not, ill pay dad in beer and you can borrow his ute. a batch of coopers draft on keg seems to do the trick.

cheers scoundrel

Edit: so long as you don't mind driving a ford *hangs head in shame*

hey Uncle chap chap

Are mrs chappo and the chapplette's coming with? if not, ill pay dad in beer and you can borrow his ute. a batch of coopers draft on keg seems to do the trick.

cheers scoundrel

Edit: so long as you don't mind driving a ford *hangs head in shame*

Nope Mrs Chappo and Chaplettes are staying home so it's a boys only weekend and road trip.

I was feeling like some low level flying so I was gunna take the "Red Devil" (HSV) and break down Sherman into a 3V crates of death brewery config. The HSV does lack back seats, the front seats are thinly padded race seats and you will probably get a numb bum, the ride is very very hard accentuated by the race seats and your spine chattering on every pot hole and or pebble on/in the road, the exhaust is ridiculously loud and deafening because the sound deadening added too much weight, corners like it's on rails but likes to kick the ass out unexpectedly if unsettled, the acceleration is brutal, the brakes are non ABS and there is a high chance that it all could let go at a ridiculous amount of speed. Or catch fire? :p I think I'll take my chances with the Red Devil than drive some FORD hunk of junk! ;)

l_7441cb2a71f2f69ad96467ff35f78b5a.jpg

Better get the padock ready.... I see some dirt action a happening :icon_chickcheers:

Dirt action or dirty action! :icon_chickcheers:

silver_vn_blown.jpg

Do ya like ya neighbours Duke? :unsure:

And is there somewhere I can put me bonnet safely for an hour? :beerbang:

Edit: I am a BOGAN and therefore it is in my DNA to be a hoon. (DISCLAIMER) However those little wankers in their 2lt 4 pot poofta mobiles doing burnouts up my street shoulld be shot on sight ;)

@ chappo *droool* sex on wheels chappo, no back seats? where are we gonna put the strippers?

I was feeling like some low level flying so I was gunna take the "Red Devil" (HSV) and break down Sherman into a 3V crates of death brewery config. The HSV does lack back seats, the front seats are thinly padded race seats and you will probably get a numb bum, the ride is very very hard accentuated by the race seats and your spine chattering on every pot hole and or pebble on/in the road, the exhaust is ridiculously loud and deafening because the sound deadening added too much weight, corners like it's on rails but likes to kick the ass out unexpectedly if unsettled

Could get interesting on the roads to Stu's place ;) .

Latest posts

Back