BEERFEST 2015 comp moves to the Royal George Hotel in Kyneton

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of entering a few beers, how does your tasting notes, trophies get to you do you have to be there? Or will they email notes. Or is it pickup from somewhere? Thanks

GrumpyPaul said:
I havent seen anything posted yet.

Melbourne Brewers Beerfest 2015 competition has moved from its traditional home at the Grand Ridge Brewery and will be held this year at the Royal George Hotel in Kyneton.

Competition details are here

Comp held Fri 28th Feb to Sun 1st March.
Entries close midday Sat 14th Feb.

just bottled an apa today - reckon it'd be carbed up in two weeks? it was cold crashed...
ahem, just bottled an apa today - reckon it'd be carbed up in two weeks? it was cold crashed

Anyone know if there's something going on with Compmaster? I can't seem to see any open competitions on that screen.

meh, didn't bother

good luck to all and to all a good day!

carniebrew said:
Anyone know if there's something going on with Compmaster? I can't seem to see any open competitions on that screen.
I've emailed andy,

if you have trouble, submit at the shop and pay there if you like, designated drop off points will accept entries like this, not ideal but as tmoz I d the cut off, I'd say it's a safer option to have your entries in.

carniebrew said:
It is behaving a little different to normal. Go to 'Select a Competition from open competitions' and you will notice the top banner now reads 'Beerfest' (normally you would need to 'select a comp in' and then select a state and a comp, but you do not need to do this in this case), then go straight to 'this competition/enter competition'.

EDIT: clarify. I just tried it and it works

It works but the printing leaves a lot to be desired...especially when I, almost out of ink again ( I know Black ;n tan , I know )

Nah mate, can't make it unfortunately. You going? Put a few beers in though.

Black n Tan said:
It is behaving a little different to normal. Go to 'Select a Competition from open competitions' and you will notice the top banner now reads 'Beerfest' (normally you would need to 'select a comp in' and then select a state and a comp, but you do not need to do this in this case), then go straight to 'this competition/enter competition'.

EDIT: clarify. I just tried it and it works
Yep, that worked thanks.

Can anyone tell me what volume of beer is required for entry, and in what format?

Cannot for the life of my find any info on either Compmaster or Melbourne Brewers.

Aah found it, on the "ye olde style" entry form. 750ml preferred, 500ml minimum.

Now to quickly clean and learn how to use this Blichmann BeerGun!

Where will you be dropping off? Cut off is today 12/1pm

I'm doing collection at gng at 1 sharp, most other stores are being collected today as well I believe.

Crap, gotta make sure mine are carbed too ;)

Yob said:
Where will you be dropping off? Cut off is today 12/1pm

I'm doing collection at gng at 1 sharp, most other stores are being collected today as well I believe.

Crap, gotta make sure mine are carbed too ;)
Greensborough... hoping to get there before midday.

Got a few of the Masher's beers into Dave about 11am. Will be our biggest club representation in a comp to date I reckon.

Latest posts

Back