BEERFEST 2015 comp moves to the Royal George Hotel in Kyneton

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would also like to thank all the people that put their hand up to help not only the stewarding, but the multiple other tasks that needed doing for the comp, they are too many to name individually (both tasks and people) but you all know who you are and don't think that your help has gone unappreciated.

Its a tough gig and a long day, I know how sore I am physically so I can but assume others are feeling similarly.

Big ups to youze all

:kooi:

BIG thanks to Chris & Lucinda for being such great, warm, accommodating hosts, all whilst trying to run a business & put-up with a bunch of tanked-up beer-nuts that just want to keep going into the wee-smalls....then open for business the next day.... :super: . All with a smile & GREAT hugs... :D :D

Excellent venue, excellent selection of beers (until Yob single-handedly blew the only keg of Hopinator [*******!]).

Ups to the Melbourne Brewers for organising & especially to Jesse for letting my Stewarding-Nazi to run-free.. :ph34r: . Sorry if I occasionally stepped on your toes, mate. I just can't help myself sometimes...

I'll be back next year, for sure!

Does anyone know when the score sheets should be up on compmaster?

Andy said later in the week, potentially next week with the pub hol etc..

I'm a bit slammed at the moment, but I've got to transcribe a few of the sheets onto official forms tonight, and then should be in a position to start uploading through the day tomorrow.

Andy

Evening all,

I got enthusiastic tonight and got all the scoresheets uploaded. Let me know if anyone has any problems...

Cheers,

Andy

thanks Andy and all involved, thanks to the judges for some constructive feed back.

Andyd said:
Evening all,

I got enthusiastic tonight and got all the scoresheets uploaded. Let me know if anyone has any problems...

Cheers,

Andy
Where are they?

Yob said:
I couldnrt see them on Mobile but on PC under "My Results"
Should still be there on mobile... What's your phone/browser?

I'm working on a new platform to improve the experience on mobile devices (amongst other things). Hoping to have it ready for VicBrew, but that will depend on work etc...

Cheers,

Andy

Hmmm. Comes up on my iphone in chrome when I masquerade as you... Is there a log-in screen showing up on the right-hand side of the screen? If there is, could you drop your credentials in there again and see if that fixes the problem? It sounds like a bug that a couple of people were having ages ago, but I'm starting to zero in on with a few reports recently.

Hey Andy, can't see any results under my results - but assume this is because i registered on compmaster later? Any way to link up the entrant data to my profile? Ot

Cheers
Rhys

Yeah - if you didn't enter online, your score sheets don't get linked (because matching transcribed data's just too hard to be 100% right), so they're online but you can't see them... So next time you know what to do :)

That said, I've just dived in and created the link for you. Should be there now.

Cheers!

Andy

Hi all.
Will the scoring sheets get mailed out? I only entered a sulphury hefe but I'd like to see what good points the judges found as well as advice.

Sorry to be digging up old posts, but I just received my score sheet via snail mail. (didn't reg thru compmaster) (......idiot)
So great to finally get some feed back that aren't from mates who are just happy to have a free beer.
Will defiantly be taking take notes on board. Thanks b

Bronson, independent feedback is a great way to know you're on the right track to making better beer for yourself (& those freeloading buggers who drink your stuff for free...!). That's one of the benefits of entering beers into competitions.

'Hope you got a lot out of the Judge's comments & can build on it from here. :beerbang:

Latest posts

Back