Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can download all the files straight from Adobe on a 30 day trial basis... Then if you like it it you could acquire a serial number.....

Does REGEDIT work with that trial? Should, shouldn't it?

If so, this is a much better idea than installing cracks.

Adobe.CS4.Production.Premium.MULTiLANGUAGE.RETAiL.ISO-TBE

Circa 13GB or a few hours :D

You don't need the entire lot though, I only have Photoshop CS4 and Illustrator CS4 (for the vector images) the rest is mostly wed development and professional level software.
Vector Images such as these http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/.
only about 2GB all up

Edit: for speeling Too many Brews me thinks Hic*

Ahhh ok

I will just live without labels then :)

i cant afford hundreds of dollars for software.

cheers and thanks

Go to Domayne kotara I work in the pc department , can remeber of top of my head what their worth, but it's no more then $150 I am sure........

uummmm doglet,franko seems you both have wasted your time.(superb art work not with standing) but

CARN THE CROWS/CROWS/CROWS/CROWS/CROWS,..oh must go now i see a power FALIURE looming :p maybe a black out.... oooooohhhhh aammm ff

faaadddiing :blink: THREAD HIJACK :p

Might b too late but what the hell....... LOL :beerbang:

Just read all this topic , turns out i have been waiting 2 years for franko to produce a label oh well should make 1 myself then..................

Here is my Pale ale xmas label!

Label_Sheet2.png

SA Case Swap beer #2 - American Brown Mk II.

AB2.jpg

Made both of these using GIMP software.

heffer.png

Latest tap flag for my NYE beer, 50 litres of an American Hefe type thing...

I made up a saison using barley, wheat, rye and oats. The oats were from my late Grandmother's place, hence the name "Grandma's Farm Ale". I used the "seed" font partly because it could represent four different grains. The label works really well without needing a border.

GrandmasFarmAlesmall2.jpg

I then added some dregs of a funky beer to one of the bottles and used "A Bugs Life" font to complete the wild look.

GrandmasBugfarmsmall2.jpg

Ok... here is my first pass at some beer labels... still a work in progress. Using a mostly Illustrator and a touch of Photoshop. Thinking of tweaking it to maybe a more circular label. (So I can mount on decals above the taps) Maybe even with a big "4" in the foreground. Not all that happy with the text... needs work

I like the rustic brush style... probably tweak that a little for some more depth.

4_Seasons.gif
Autumn.jpg
Spring.jpg
Winter.jpg

4 seasons brewing. Each style specific to the season.

Ok version number 2. Knocked these up tonight over an IPA... hmmm what season is an IPA??
Anyhoo, here they are.... wanted circles, so they can be mounted as tap/font decals.
Summer_Circle.png
Autumn_Circle.png
Winter_Circle.png
Spring_Circle.png

IPA is for every season* :icon_drool2: , argon. Great work on the labels, they're looking really good.

Cheers SJ

*I may be extremely biased on this matter

Back