Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant see that Pic Supra-Jim, bugger, it must be a blocked site from work??? <_< Can you try uploade it pretty please?

Fermented - I guess an Oval shape would be the go? More professional one would think? Would fully appreciate if you could knock something up roughly so I can get an idea, in fact, it would be more than awesome :icon_cheers:

Fermented - I guess an Oval shape would be the go? More professional one would think? Would fully appreciate if you could knock something up roughly so I can get an idea, in fact, it would be more than awesome :icon_cheers:
No wuckers. Working on a rectangular one at the moment, using the yellowish pic.

I had an idea for the Animal one in an oval label.

Wanna give me some copy (text)? At the moment it's set as "Reviled's Animal Ale".

But i sense a dark side, hmmmm... the SafeSearch is switched off..... much trouble with this one there will be :p
10 points to the man with a great sense of humour!

Cheers - Fermented.

No wuckers. Working on a rectangular one at the moment, using the yellowish pic.

I had an idea for the Animal one in an oval label.

Wanna give me some copy (text)? At the moment it's set as "Reviled's Animal Ale".

10 points to the man with a great sense of humour!

Cheers - Fermented.

Ive been thinking "Drunken Drummer Brewery" or "Drunken Drummer Ales" something along those lines?

Again, youre a legend and thanks heaps mate :beerbang: My sis promised to do it, but you know what 18 year old girls are like <_<

Just a quickie... sorry - had customers calling.

BRB with the oval.

Cheers - Fermented.

Reviled1_Q_D.png

Aye bugger it. In a fit of boredom I thought I'd do a label... This is my latest Dubbel. :icon_drunk:

Warren -

DUBBEL.jpg

Thats a wicked font aye! I like it! :icon_cheers:
Just trying to find a decent resolution image of Animal... they're all piss poor and won't print well.

I was trying to find a more metal font in my collection, but there's like >5000 fonts so it all takes time. I was kinda thinking 'Cradle of Filth' kinda style, but would take half a day for something that heavy and detailed. And maybe a touch too heavy for your style too?

Cheers - Fermented.

Just trying to find a decent resolution image of Animal... they're all piss poor and won't print well.

I was trying to find a more metal font in my collection, but there's like >5000 fonts so it all takes time. I was kinda thinking 'Cradle of Filth' kinda style, but would take half a day for something that heavy and detailed. And maybe a touch too heavy for your style too?

Cheers - Fermented.

Nothings too heavy for this drummer :super: :lol:

Warren, that looks pretty good for a quicky! Nice OG for a dubbel!

Hey Reviled

Just a quickie... needs some more detail work to make it really pop.

If you have Illustrator or Inkscape then I can send you a PDF or and SVG so that you can make it to your taste. I have a couple more ideas, but I'm short on time this afternoon (Chrissy drinks with customers) and some tag lines for brews are really NSFW but relevant to speed metal, etc.

I have some more fonts that are a bit harder, but haven't installed them as ad agencies, etc really tend to be a little lighter. :)

Let me know what you think.

Cheers - Fermented.

Reviled_Brutal_Ale.png

One more with the font you liked. Harder to read, or maybe I just need to put my specs on. :)

Cheers - Fermented.

Reviled_Brutal_Ale2.png

It's 14:22 here and I'm on my second longie and more drinking to be done with customers later (bloody Manhattan drinking pansies).

Cheers - Fermented.

text unreadable... Im at work so no Im not blind drunk!
Thought as much on both counts. :)

Although my mates at Cottesloe are already at least four sheets from what I can hear on the phone. And that's a late start for them (fishos).

Any hints on what would make a better hard-rock / metal / thrashcore label, Katie? :) Open to critique and improvement as it's really not a style I've worked to very often (umm... once in 1996 I think).

Cheers - Fermented.

Back