Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just mucking around... what do you think?

label-gif-sm.gif

whoops... :D was taking into account the dextrose for priming

whoops... :D was taking into account the dextrose for priming

that'll look cool as a sticker wrapped round a longneck :beer: Dont know how you'll get the type of beer to flash though :p

Cheers
Steve

I have been very fortunate to have Franko do some design work on our logo & labels. Tonight I rang him with a few questions regarding a version of the logo that will be used on caps, shirts etc. All up it was about 25 minutes later that the new version of our logo arrived in the inbox.

More than just a little impressed with the quality & professionalism Franko puts into his work. Payment will follow as usual, I will start loading the ute in the morning Frank!

Cheers
Gerard

My first label design...took a good day playing to come up with the finished design.

beer__label_choks_amber_JPG.JPG

My first serious try at a label. Still in the works though this will be the template for most of my brews hopefully :)

LogoTemplate-boom.jpg

Nice Work Maeldric looks great. how long did it take to put that together?

I was going to start a set of labels for my brews this week until I came across this. As a Lost fan I couldn't help myself looks like these are going to grace my bottles from now on after I make a few alterations to the label. I attached the link to a pdf of the labels down the bottom of this post.

dharma_beer.JPG

http://www.labelfeeds.com/media/IndieHQ/BeerOutlinedType.pdf

About 20 mins getting used to the software, 5 hours procrastinating, then about half an hour actually doing it.

here is a sneak preview of my label finally
littledogbrewery-1.jpg

Looking good Barls. I see your little dog brewery, and raise you a big dog brewery.

chocolate_porter_sticker_copy.jpg

just remember its not the size of the dog in the fight its the fight in the dog

Logo creator is great, This one took me 10 minutes

Did you pay for the full version? Or have I just not found the way to get other graphics onto it?

My work in progress...

BlindsidelogoJ.jpg

Find the picture you want, save it to your hard drive, then use the import option on logo creator.

Dont forget when you have finished to save it using the export option as a .jpg file so you can access it later

Back