Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys,
things have been on hold here for a little while.
Ive taken on some big projects but I will get to you all

Franko

join the cue mattC, theres a few of us already waitin patiently for franko to knock up logos etc etc .... let him know your interested(via PM ??) and im sure he will add you to the list

Very true. Poor Franko's skills of making A grade Beer Logo's have been on demand for some time. The waiting list is long and distinguished (Like my johnson :p ) On top of everything else in his life, I am sure he will get to all those on his extended list. But I am sure the red rocket is first priority on this man's list.

Keep up the good work Franko, Adelaide awaits you.

Cheers

HK

Aussie Claret,

You're the next cab off the rank so to speak hope you like it.

Franko

label.jpg

You've outdone yourself again Franko. Top work.

Nice label, Homekegger1! I can see your mates paying great attention to the stubby/longneck they're holding :icon_chickcheers:

Here's my latest.
Pic is of the outlaw's '64 mustang.
I really have to spend some time and effort learning the ropes of CS2, but for the moment, here's my basic one off Publisher.
(bit of a loss of quality there on the jpg version)

Mustang_Ale.jpg

Here's a quick one I just did for a mate can be put on anything really for the festive season

Franko

funny.jpg

Here's a quick one I just did for a mate can be put on anything really for the festive season

Franko

hahaha :lol: that's great.

Except it's spelt Seor.

That's true, but then it would be spelt Senior ;)

Is there any one out there having some reserve labels "down in the bunker" I could use?? I'm a real foul in graphics but need some labels for my beers. At the moment I write with a water proof felt tip on the bottle. Looks nice but sucks after the 10th bottle... ;)

Cheers, :beer:

Alex

Doesn't matter there printed now.
see what happens when you have a few beers and are in a hurry.

Franko

Yeah, that's it. It's meant to be like that.

Back