Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought a packet of Avery labels tday...Code L7163 for anyone who may be wanting to know. Still got a play around with fonts and sizes but at least now I can label my beers :D

beerlabel_averyL7163_800x600.JPG

well every one else is showing theirs so here's one i did the other night after a few beerslabel_7.jpg

got someone who has a little abillity with photoshop to redo my labels so here we go not quite how i wanted them but bloody close. i even got a space to write the type of beer and a date in.
dions_beer_label_slogan1_300dpi.jpg

dions_beer_label_slogan2_300dpi.jpg

dions_beer_label_slogan3_300dpi.jpg

here is his flicker page as some of you most definitely would of seen his work somewhere
http://flickr.com/photos/ryanbarlin/

Been a while, but here's a crappy one knocked up at work. Still, I'm happy with it.
It's gonna look good wrapped round a longneck!

pimp_my_pilsner1.jpg

I'll be moving to Guildford in a month. The local rugby league club are known as the owls. This one could stick.

owl_colour.JPG
owl_white.jpg

All these cool labels made me jealous so I thought I'd give it a go.

This one was meant to go around the bottle neck. Probably all out of wack as far as size's concerned, but I hope you get the idea =).

boots2.png

boots2.png

I will not start projects at midnight...I will not start projects at midnight...

beer_label___seal_copy.jpg

This is still a work in progress, and only my first attempt.

brewtemplate.jpg

I'm playing around with a label for my Spicy Ghost... going for an Astronomical look, and will do so for all my beers with a theme something along the lines of the beer type. This will pose as 'interesting' in the pic selection. I got the logo bug now :)... the ones I have made from a knock off of a Heini label just isn't cutting it ;)

Changes to this logo are in the making.... my first one so it's coming on ok.

SpicyGhost.jpg

Cube: Star Trek and beer combined? what a weird concept :)

Started re-working mine. I wanted something more funny, less serious than "15th floor brewing co"....

bb.jpg

Edit: I'm going to make him holding steins, and spilling them all over the place. He's a MESSY BEAVER.

for a beaver with no hair its butt ugly :lol:

Why would I want a beaver with hair? Entirely inappropriate :)

Cube: Star Trek and beer combined? what a weird concept :)

If you gonna drink and drive... space is the place to do it :lol:

Yeah - have a family trust under that name and run a few business from it as well :lol: ......not the 'brewery' part. Being an Amateur Astronomer as a hobby, it kinda goes hand in hand :p

A bit nerdy, but funny... :)

Prime Directive Ale?

Back