Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mate knocked this up for me

1398838137135.jpg

Hmm, I was feeling far more inspired when I started this. Not sure where to take it now.

Sheridan.gif

Passed on an old family name's motto that loosely translates as "The cornered Stag becomes a Lion"

Haven't done any labels for a while, with most of my recent brews going un-labelled...

Knocked up the first of these last night in PS and then updated details for another two brews I have on the go right now. Pretty happy with the simple style and similar approach to all three as if they were in a range.

Let me know what ya think...?
They are white labels, hence why they dont stand out against the background unfortunately...
CentenarilloAle.jpg

ChooksESB.jpg

WalkersReserve.jpg

Whiskey Oak Russian Imperial - 1st attempt at a label

BeerLabelwhiskey.png

Can't honestly remember the last time I posted any of my labels here but it's been a while as the brewery was out of commission for a while.

Here's a few I've done up in the last year or so. The Birty's Bitter label has been posted before but not sure if I put this final "approved" version up - as it went commercial now for Anzac Day the Rising Sun was removed.

Some are quick last minute things and others I took the time to draw/redraw graphics (Hot Blonde and White Christmas for example)

20120330_ChocCoffeePorter.jpg 20130330_Krackin Kolsch.jpg 20130415_BirtysBitter.jpg 20130430_Golden Ale.jpg 20130430_MAPA.jpg 20141030_NAPA.jpg 20141119_Hot Blonde.jpg 20141119_NS Summer Ale 2014.jpg 20141212_WhiteChristmas.jpg

My first brew needed a label. Inspired by a dear dear friend who passed away recently. We've been mates since we were 5, and I have video footage of us dressed as Ninja Turtles. He was Raphael, and I was Michaelangelo.
That's where the red and orange bars came from.
He was always the outspoken, dreamer, and I just rode his coat tales, hence The Hero & Sidekick.
The kit was a Mangrove Jack's Classic Golden Lager...
The printing was a little off so it's not perfect but, I'm happy with how it turned out.ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1418824680.678847.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1418824705.941807.jpg

Good looking labels and a great tribute to your mate.

What did you print the labels on? It looks too good for plain paper.

Trev

Thank you for the kind words.
I used 'Kraft' 60x60 Avery labels. They're brown coloured and have a recycled paper look. I picked them up from Officeworks for roughly $16 for 180 labels.
Design done in Photoshop. Used a laser printer at work for the print, so they look really nice and sharp in real life.
Might work on a print size version of the label to put in my garage, I mean brewery.

Brewing some beers for my sons 30th - here a a few fun labels I have worked out for them.

ranga.jpg

Wits It to Ya.jpg

Dunkel.jpg

Yankee brown.jpg

Nothing too fancy in the artwork department - just playing around n PowerPoint at work

Got the Mrs to do this for me years ago. Just started brewing again so thought I better finish it. I have Dutch and German heritage, the brewery name is based on my surname. What I wanna do is change the sky (and maybe the KH text colour) depending on the beer style. So maybe make it all dark golden brown for a golden ale, dark green for a pilsner, dark reddish for a porter etc. I'll either have the brew names embossed in the outside of the top of the circle, or use some sort of round wrap around text style that overlaps the "metal" bit and goes inside and outside the circle.

Still experimenting, open to suggestions.

Keyserhaus (Small).png

I got a mate who can draw to whip up a label for my amber/red ale. Its named after my son Max who's a bit of a ranga. Ill have to see if he can do one for my Earwig Stout when i get around to fermenting it.

1433452481358.jpg

It's about time to post up my last lot of labels - been about six months between posts.
As usual, some are quick and others I actually spent more time on.

20141231_Grainfather APA.jpg20150102_GF-Downunder.jpg20150116_Rasberry Saison.jpg20150530_AHA Colombus Pale Ale-01.jpg20150530_AppleCider.jpg20150530_WisenburgIPA-II.jpg20150703_OzPaleAle01.jpgMongrel IPA-01.jpg

Latest posts

Back