Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers for the props on the stickers, looking good.. I added some items to my store to make things a more streamlined ( http://goo.gl/ettdA ) - so if any one would like me to make them some sticker, use this link, i will also add more shapes as i go through, ovals, etc.. Also, I had to bring to total down a bit to better fit on a sheet, makes it more economical. There are a few outstanding I know, will look over them over the weekend.. cheers lads..

cheers for the props on the stickers, looking good.. I added some items to my store to make things a more streamlined ( http://goo.gl/ettdA ) - so if any one would like me to make them some sticker, use this link, i will also add more shapes as i go through, ovals, etc.. Also, I had to bring to total down a bit to better fit on a sheet, makes it more economical. There are a few outstanding I know, will look over them over the weekend.. cheers lads..

Good work mate. I'll have to put in an order next week :icon_cheers:

Whats the best way to make up the designs for the brew stickers?

Looking at handing a few out to family members for xmas and wanted to get something made up, but im not good at graphic design and/or drawing, but I just have a rough idea of what I would be after.

Sponge

For the next batch (when I can find the damned time!)

317fu4x.jpg

A stone and wood clone for the hot weather

Awesome Label!!
:icon_chickcheers:

My Choc Coffee Porter has become the house ale so I've now designed a nice simple permanent label for it's tap.
ChocCoffeePorter3_01.jpg

Instagram pic of the taps tonight available here.

Hi Warb, I emailed through a design last week, 29/5 and haven't heard back yet but I see you've got a backlog. Should I re submit on that link you posted or is my previous email ok?
Mine's the "Midnight Train American Malt Liquor" one.

Cheers
Bribie G

eurospeclarger.jpg
Lazy Lager got a name change after a sample this weekend (still way too green but very European tasting)

*FIXED* Spelling Fail :blink:

Looks good, I dig the saying "Never strange, just different"

How about a Rice Gull special larger :icon_cheers:

Admit it, deep down inside you love the word "Gull" Bribie :D

Hey all

who should I call on to get some work done? Looking at getting a logo done and a label ( to cover all my brews)?

What is the going rate these days? I have a fairly good idea of what I want

After a bit of a hiatus on design... stoopid work getting in the way of my creativeness Plagiarism,

Ive started a new one... still a bit to go..

HOPOCOLYPSE.JPG

:lol:

:icon_drool2: shoud have called it shaven haven :lol:

Id proudly have one of those on the shelf... mini swap? :ph34r:

Big Wilk: I'd hate to be a nerd but change the spelling on your logo to "outrageous".

Latest posts

Back