Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got around to redoing the brewery logo.
After much fooling around I settled on a coloured and black and white version.

Nothing complicated just simple design, should look nice under the tap decals.

New_Logo_FINAL_08.jpg

Wow, these are really good! I'm impressed...

Ill have to have a play now ;)

Thanks mate, I still remain partial to the B&W over the colour though.
You'll find a lot of us like to play with logos and labels - hence the forty odd pages in this thread!
84 pages at last count and to think I started it so long ago.
like the black and white but you know what it needs

Franko

84 pages at last count and to think I started it so long ago.
like the black and white but you know what it needs

Franko

Hey Franko!
Took me a second but I worked out why I was so off, turns out we're both correct.
I forgot I set my AHB options as max posts per page vs the forum default - I'm impatient, want it all as soon as possible!

That aside, been working any new stuff?
Whats your suggestion? (I've already modified it again, has a thin outline around the outside text)

Got a surprise when these arrived in the mail on friday.my son designed and printed them for me.

I know there it's another grumpy of legend status in the home new world...but that's what my grandkids call me. The first one couldn't get grandpa out.

The text on the side labels it's a bit of a laugh, something along the lines of a grumpy old man toiled away in the family garagemuch like dr frankenstein and his monster, any rampaging that happens after drinking this brew is coincidental.

If anyone is really interested I will post the exact text when I get home.

Got a surprise when these arrived in the mail on friday.my son designed and printed them for me.

I know there it's another grumpy of legend status in the home new world...but that's what my grandkids call me. The first one couldn't get grandpa out.

The text on the side labels it's a bit of a laugh, something along the lines of a grumpy old man toiled away in the family garagemuch like dr frankenstein and his monster, any rampaging that happens after drinking this brew is coincidental.

If anyone is really interested I will post the exact text when I get home.

Looks good mate! Very nice on the bottles.

They look the duck's, BNB.

They look fantastic,BNB.
BTW, my father in law proudly goes by the name Grumps.

Gents I have a cracker of a beer label I want to upload and I'm buggered if I know how to do it..............I have it in photobucket but I'm stuffed from there. HELP PLEASE!

Easiest way I've found Rowy is to use something like http://tinypic.com/ select "message board 640x480" size & upload your photo.

Then copy the code from "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" and paste it in your post.

Last two beers, I hope brother Lode doesn't visit the site as I've made him slightly more bald than reality ^_^

15p0rnk.jpg

Should have used a slightly thicker red pen but apart from that, excellent :p

Shall I put you down for a thousand B)

Seriously though, (not that you're trying to sell your beer), when marketing a beer is all about creating your own identity to grab a slice of the pie, a logo like that would probably be a good idea.

Nothing flash, but that's precisely why it would definitely stand out in a lineup.

If i saw a bottle of "qldkev beer" in a bottle shop, labelled like that, i'd have to buy it to just to know what was inside the bottle...

I reckon it's got winner written all over it.

Latest posts

Back