Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my label i made up for my Honey Porter using "Beer Labelizer"
Long_Dog_Brewhaus_Porter.jpg

cheers
Taztiger

Nice label, but take care in how you use it (see link)

http://www.dva.gov.au/commems_oawg/commemo...ages/index.aspx

cheers

5 eyes

Really? thanks and I'm sure you mean well but being a current serving member and former graphic designer (still in green) I'm very aware of the regulations around the word and it's commercial use. No extra care needed mate, no one will do a thing.

It's one of my things I do on Anzac day or around it to commemorate my fallen brothers, just let them try.

Two examples of my logo, design and prints courtesy of my talented lady....

glass.jpg

bag.JPG

Had a look at the Beer Labelizer, feckers wanted me to pay money to use it! Thank goodness the printscreen key is still free...

Hairy_Armpit_Hefe.jpg

A few more. Simple but effective. 5 of 6 done now. My daughter knocks these up so quickly.
I dont like all the 'brewed with the finest malts.... such and such brewery...... 4.5%" etc.
No offence to anyone that does - its just not my cup of tea. Thats why I keep them minimalist.
Hopefully get her to do the 6th this weekend.

Hefeweizen__2_.jpg

English_Bitter__2_.jpg

Oktoberfest__2_.jpg

India_Pale_Ale__2_.jpg

And the one thats been shown before
Moes__2_.jpg

334c2ebd-2f70-45c4-944c-074b19ccb113_m.jpg

Right now, it's just a couple of guys with big ideas and too much spare time. Within 10 years, it'll be Australia's only powerlifting microbrewery. Maybe.

How are people printing these to put on bottles?

Latest posts

Back