Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
saison.jpgGot a little help from kids on how to use powerpoint and came up with this. Can easily edit detail. A lot of mucking around but a bit of fun.

Have not seen any Cider labels up here. Had a rain off day today so knocked up these for my ciders.

apple.jpg
appleblackcurrant.jpg

Here are some new ones I did in Gimp. I love to Gimp that shit up.. :D :p

Screwys_red_ale.png
RAISON_D__ETRE.png
Midnight_Moon2.png

I love it Truman............wish I had that IT ability.................I had to give cocko a picture and what I wanted and he did the rerst.

Awesome looking Truman...and GIMP is awesome, I'm a Photoshop man myself but always fell back on GIMP when required

I posted this elsewhere on the forum, but here's a label I made for a Hunter brewer's case swap.

HAG_2007_swap.jpg

The reference was Dunkelweizen Doppelbock = DD. So I went looking for a good DD cup photo and cropped etc, and that's what I came up with.

Put a patent on that one Lez! You'll make millions!

i have been playing around with a couple images. i'm not exactly awesome at it, but i like these

Picture2.png

Picture22.png

Haven't heard back from Warb for six weeks, despite a couple of emails. I take it he is out of the game?

My 13yo daughter made this for me in less than 10 mins.
I think I will be asking her for more. Imagine what can be done when she tries.

My nickname is Camo.

Moes.jpg

Latest posts

Back