Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Adobe Illustraotr and Photoshop for my labels it is expensive to buy outright and the learning curve is a bit steep. But if you know how the interwebs work everything can be found :ph34r: (for the record i use it for work so have a legal copy on my work machine)

There is a heap of online freeware or webbased makers around thatll do a good job have a look a few pages back in this thread for that discussion.

Recent case swap effort - inspired by the label of the beer that inspired the beer (Young's special london ale)

EARLYIDEAS3WITHCOINSsmaller.jpg

Class.

I use Adobe Illustraotr and Photoshop for my labels it is expensive to buy outright and the learning curve is a bit steep. But if you know how the interwebs work everything can be found :ph34r: (for the record i use it for work so have a legal copy on my work machine)

There is a heap of online freeware or webbased makers around that'll do a good job have a look a few pages back in this thread for that discussion.

Cheers Argon :icon_cheers:

Nice use of texture - the font, the subtle angle, and that background colour/texture with the subtle light in the middle.
Thanks mate... put a little bit of effort into this one... done 100% in illustrator. Blew up and cropped an image of some hop cones in the background, applied transparency and an overlayed a radial gradient to get the texture effect. Really like the end result when putting the image above the text for a little more detail. The text comes out a little weird in the png export... kinda crops the points off some of the letters. In the AI file this doesn't happen.

Here's the label for my Russian Imperial Stout/Belgian Strong Ale/3 can bastardisation
Sexual_chocolate.jpg

The Soul Glo label is coming soon..

I knew I'd seen that name somewhere before...

foothills_sexual_chocolate.jpg

edit: still love yours though, Pete

Here's another one for the next planned brew this weekend or earlier

German_Pilsner.jpg

and a cider ready for filtering when i could be bothered...

Cider.png

Nice. colour balance, glow, shine on the apple... Geez those ciders can start to pick up the alcohol levels by the looks of things.
Hehe... You're not wrong 1050 to 1004. Such an easy brew... Juice, little bit of ldme and a cider yeast. Happy days. Brewed this one for swmbo as a replacement for champagne/white wine. She tasted the cloudy sample ( which I was concerned would put her right off) and loved it. Once it's diamond bright and served in pedestal glass I reckon she'll love it even more. Only problem is I'll have to lose a keg and a tap...

You could..um...drink some of the cider yourself too?

I'm enjoying some right now (my lady can't actually eat apples so it's all mine). I have a simple juice one and a bastardised hybridised mainly fresh crushed apple but extra juice thrown in one - both different, both tasty.

Cider: It's not just for girls (that would be my label slogan if I designed one).

You could..um...drink some of the cider yourself too?

I'm enjoying some right now (my lady can't actually eat apples so it's all mine). I have a simple juice one and a bastardised hybridised mainly fresh crushed apple but extra juice thrown in one - both different, both tasty.

Cider: It's not just for girls (that would be my label slogan if I designed one).
Oh by all means I'll be getting into my fairshare of this... Tastes great out of the fermenter. Just always a little beneficial to play the martyr handing over a tap to a "girl's drink"

Needs balls and a 'not just for girls' reference. It's in the bag (pun intended)

I have no time argon so you'll have to put it together. I want a reassuring masculine cider label (power tools optional) that retains a certain progressive element and doesn't simply speak yob (although we all have an inner yob).

Latest posts

Back