Barleyman Mid-week Madness

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I order before sunday for delivery when its in do I still qualify for the free postage if I'm over the $40? I knwo it sounds like i'm beign cheap but posatge pretty much doubles the cost of a single packet

If you place your order before Sunday for the free shipping, I'll hold your order until the lacto comes in if you want. Did you want brevis or delbrueckii? I'll add an item of inventory to the store so you can order it.

Last day folks!

This week, any order for more than $40 earns FREE AUSTRALIA POST SHIPPING anywhere in Australia (excluding whole sacks, as Aus Post won't ship them).

Just select "Customer Pickup" and put free shipping in the checkout note and we'll cover the cost for you.

The offer is valid until Sunday 28 September 23:59!

Awesome deal! Bought another Wallonian vial for a summer saison! Shipping is often what makes ordering home brew ingredients / equipment to Tassie nonviable! Very happy to notice this last night and props to Nick for shipping the order already :D

And i have the goods! Out of interest Nick, do you somehow remove the oxygen from the little tubs of hops?

No, I wish there was some way I could!

Glad to hear it all arrived safe, sound and on time :)

Another Wednesday and another mid-week madness!

This week, all of our water chemicals/salts are 50% off.
  • Magnesium Sulphate
  • Calcium Chloride
  • Calcium Sulphate
  • Calcium Carbonate
All in 500g tubs for only $3.50 each!

Looks interesting, but you'd need a two part jar lid (like mason jars) to make it work. I might puff some Co2 in the bottles before I cap them, but that could get very messy very quickly.

If you are super concerned, I can custom pack hops in Co2 with my vacuum sealer on request - but once you open the bottle you're at square one again.

Haha, i'm not too fussed! The hops will be used asap in a double IPA.

I use one of these:

http://www.foodsaver.com/vacuum-sealers/FSFRSH0053-000.html

to pack my hops. Resuable zip lock bags too. The only problem i've found is that the one way valves get little bits of hop particulate in them, and stop sealing properly but that's soon fixed with some super tape!

Nick R said:
Looks interesting, but you'd need a two part jar lid (like mason jars) to make it work. I might puff some Co2 in the bottles before I cap them, but that could get very messy very quickly.

If you are super concerned, I can custom pack hops in Co2 with my vacuum sealer on request - but once you open the bottle you're at square one again.

Just a quick reminder, that until midnight, we're doing 500g tubs of
  • Magnesium Sulphate
  • Calcium Chloride
  • Calcium Sulphate
  • Calcium Carbonate
For only $3.50 each!

Madness_-_One_Step_Beyond.jpg

Hey kids!

What time is it?

It's madness time!

This week, until the cusp of Sunday and Monday, all Yeast Bay yeasts are only $10! That's $4 off! Get in now before it's too late!

Nick,
Mate,

You've created a monster...

But now that its created

get-on-with-it.jpg

:D

This week's madness!

Any purchase over $30, excluding freight, earns you a free 100g bottle of hops! Just type in the variety in your checkout note, and I'll include it with glee.

Offer is valid until the stroke of midnight Sunday!

Latest posts

Back